Injury 2024 St.Kilda Injury information

Remove this Banner Ad

that sad and frustrating for Jack Hayes

Absolutely terrible news for Jack.

I think we all know how this movie will end.

It's so so sad.

After that awesome game he had at the start of the 2022 season,you couldn't help but think how good it was going to be seeing this guy in full flight for the next 4-6 years.

He was also a terrific foil for big Maxy in his first 5 games.

No chance he just "wasn't selected" there would have been a reason and its probably personal hence it hasn't been mentioned publicly.

He could have also just been given a rest. Not un-common for the younger guys to need a week of to get fresh again.
Could also just have been sick but not injured.

Could also just have been sick but not injured.
It was reported at last weeks training that Jack had fluid on the knee.
They probably thought a week would be enough to settle it.
No mention about Garcia so presume rested for “general soreness”

It was reported at last weeks training that Jack had fluid on the knee.
They probably thought a week would be enough to settle it.
No mention about Garcia so presume rested for “general soreness”

Sigh....i've had fluid on the knee for 20 years.

What's the time implication is jarred (i.e. minor)?
Sometimes nothing, depends if there's any damage that comes up on the scan.
If there's nothing on the scan he can play, probably even if there's a little bit of lingering discomfort, as there's no risk of further damage in that case.
The jarring can just be a bit of a sudden stretch on the ligaments/tendons that can cause some swelling and pain without damage, or it can involve a bit of a tear here or there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So that’s King, Stocker, Keeler and Hotton to add to the list of Cordy, Hayes and Van Es? I assume the first three are tests.

Obviously a chance Max may not get up for the game, made me think I don't remember Max and Ben playing in the same game. Have they ever played in an AFL game together?

I wonder if Max King will play this week, we will once and for all be able to assess who was the better recruit Max or Ben.

tank GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back