News 2024 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm gonna get in trouble because of you!

View attachment 2105809
l5LfKlm.gif

Posted this in the wrong spot apparently, anyway here it is again if ya ain't heard it yet, a little tune about the Saints. And for the sharp listeners, yeah it's supposed to be Ethan Phillips not Ethan Read.

View attachment 2105661

I’m driving and been listening to this for 20 minutes now. Gold, I tell ya.

Nick Riewoldt makes a cameo appearance/interview on ABC's 7:30.

He was at the final day of the AFL Transatlantic Cup in Toronto, Canada (He was on commentary for the 3rd Q of the Women's Grand Final, and 2nd Q of the Men's Grand Final).

If by luck you're in the USA during the 2nd weekend of October, he'll be attending the USAFL National Championships in Austin, Texas.

I didn’t even realize there was an AFL Transphobic Cup but I’m on board.

I follow him on insta. He’s never coming home. His life look amazing there

Roo is not ever coming back to Australia, nor are his kids going to play AFL. So you can put a line through father-son on the Riewoldt boys.

Latest Instagram posts show his boys fully into NFL. A real shame ... but it's his life and it looks to be amazing over there.

Riewoldt gave 100% for us, wasn't his fault that we didn't win one in his era. He was the reason we had a chance to go all the way.

Poor effort and body language please. Bonner played 19 games for your mob and had a career best year. Typical Saints supporter, zero idea and always bagging their talent. We will take King & Collard if you dont want them. Geez.
Reckon this was the highlight of the Bonner era at StK

IMG_0857.JPEG

Poor effort and body language please. Bonner played 19 games for your mob and had a career best year. Typical Saints supporter, zero idea and always bagging their talent. We will take King & Collard if you dont want them. Geez.
Kens the only good thing going for Port Chokers

Apparently the Saints beat Sydney in the AFLW on the weekend, you might see half a sentence about it, but all I see is report after report on how the Sydney's Chloe Malloy did her ACL and couldn't play in that game, not to mention similar in the live commentary.
As per tradition, if we beat Sydney it was Sydney that lost, not that St Kilda won

Apparently the Saints beat Sydney in the AFLW on the weekend, you might see half a sentence about it, but all I see is report after report on how the Sydney's Chloe Malloy did her ACL and couldn't play in that game, not to mention similar in the live commentary.
The lack of StK 'W' content in AFLW coverage & social media has been blatant.

They even released the Goal of the Week contenders before our game was over... and guess what, no Jesse Wardlaw in the nominees (but a Norf girl snaps a goal from 20m out on a 45deg angle & that makes the cut).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wowee. If that was Bonners career best year he must have been utterly atrocious for your mob.

Absolute turnover merchant and soft AF. Hence he just got delisted after his "career best" year.

Last edited:
Wish we could all choke like your mob of embarrassing spineless players.

The AFL needs to get the likes of Butters and Rozee out of that pathetic culture.

Bonner got what he deserved, would not tackle so would fit in well at Port.

Collard is a talent but a bit flaky, better he stay at the Saints with great support than go to a culture where their captain squibs it in a final.
Joke of a club. Funny to watch though.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agree completely.

Staggering we didn't make him captain halfway through the season.

Roo is not ever coming back to Australia, nor are his kids going to play AFL. So you can put a line through father-son on the Riewoldt boys.

Latest Instagram posts show his boys fully into NFL. A real shame ... but it's his life and it looks to be amazing over there.

Riewoldt gave 100% for us, wasn't his fault that we didn't win one in his era. He was the reason we had a chance to go all the way.
Cat B rookies

I think that says more about the quality of Sandy than him. He has played 35/47 games in the last 2 years. Sure, he was never best on ground, but he is a fine role player who is not injury prone.
There have been plenty of players in recent times that you could argue the club has been a charity for, but Byrnes on low salary 1 year contracts is not one of them.

He was playing wing in the VFL and the coach was praising his performance. His numbers weren’t flash but he must have been doing what they asked him to.

He was playing wing in the VFL and the coach was praising his performance. His numbers weren’t flash but he must have been doing what they asked him to.
He was most probably doing what he was told to do in the seniors - gut run back to plug holes in defense / you don't get many stats for it - the kid has improved every year and if he keeps improving he is going to be a very useful player.

It must be remembered some players may not be blessed with talent but they have the will power / determination to put in 100% - Geary was a fine example

He was most probably doing what he was told to do in the seniors - gut run back to plug holes in defense / you don't get many stats for it - the kid has improved every year and if he keeps improving he is going to be a very useful player.

It must be remembered some players may not be blessed with talent but they have the will power / determination to put in 100% - Geary was a fine example
so he's the new Clint Jones?

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back