News 2024 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we forget how good Seb Ross was. I'm not saying he was a superstar or elite but he had some honestly great performances over the years and did some special things on the field. The fact he played over 200 games (top 10 for that draft year) as a pick 25 is a great effort. He averaged 30 disposals in 2017 and 2018 and was an AA squad member in 2017. B&F in 2017 and 2019.
He came into the club in some of our roughest years and stayed loyal throughout and 10+ year rebuild.
He's not a world beater and certainly had his limitations but we can't fault his efforts in a long career. If he gets a chance at another club I hope he can get on the park for a few more and best of luck to him for whatever the future may hold.

I think we forget how good Seb Ross was. I'm not saying he was a superstar or elite but he had some honestly great performances over the years and did some special things on the field. The fact he played over 200 games (top 10 for that draft year) as a pick 25 is a great effort. He averaged 30 disposals in 2017 and 2018 and was an AA squad member in 2017. B&F in 2017 and 2019.
He came into the club in some of our roughest years and stayed loyal throughout and 10+ year rebuild.
He's not a world beater and certainly had his limitations but we can't fault his efforts in a long career. If he gets a chance at another club I hope he can get on the park for a few more and best of luck to him for whatever the future may hold.

Hear hear.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back