VFL 2024 Swans Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone think Vickery deserves another contract? A few weeks back people seemed to believe he will be on the chopping block, but based on comments, he seems to have improved the last few weeks?

Hanily's done a few nice things but looks raw. Wicks has been... no comment.

Thanks sorry going off the bad vision so I’ve only seen bits. I liked the Hanily selection

Anyone think Vickery deserves another contract? A few weeks back people seemed to believe he will be on the chopping block, but based on comments, he seems to have improved the last few weeks?
Last two weeks (including this week) have been much better. Needs to continue to finish the season well.

My only issue and I’m not between the four walls is….is VFL his standard we have had a few players that dominate NEAFL/VFL but making the step is a query. Looked a deer in the headlights at AFL

Where’s the booze cabinet.

I’d have Fox the sub for the whole finals he covers all positions but I’d give him a few vfl games in prep for it
I'd never have Fox as sub, he's had 1 good game as sub before (and I love him). I'd just put him up forward or down back, let him settle in a position, reap the rewards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Completely disagree in a big match you have to assume you cop an injury first minute don’t want a young kid as the sub who can’t run the game out or say a Robbie Fox? I know what I’m choosing
I would not want to do it in the finals. But I feel we have to keep having a look at our younger players. And the sub position is the easiest way to do that.

Corey Warner is the obvious one. But I would not mind seeing Konstanty, Hanily or Major. They may surprise us and do better than expected.

I'd never have Fox as sub, he's had 1 good game as sub before (and I love him). I'd just put him up forward or down back, let him settle in a position, reap the rewards.

Not against Campbell as the alternative but rather Fox who covers the most positions

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2024 Swans Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Back