List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

PicksClubsResult
Pick TradeBrisbane & RichmondRichmond receives Brisbane's 1R Pick (pick 20)
Brisbane receives Richmond's 2R (32,42), 3R (43,45) Picks
Pick TradeCarlton & BrisbaneCarlton receives Brisbane's R4 (73), 2025 R2 Pick
Brisbane receives Carlton's R2(34), R4(66)
Pick TradeCarlton & HawthornCarlton receives Hawthorn's R1(14) pick
Hawthorn receives Carlton's 2025 R1, R2 (tied to Carlton) picks

Brisbane trade its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 20) to Richmond for two 2024 Round 2 selections (currently 32 and 42) and two 2024 Round 3 selections (currently 43 and 45) in the 2024 Telstra AFL Draft.

Carlton trade its 2024 Round 2 selection (currently 34) and 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 66) to Brisbane for its 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 73) and 2025 Round 2 selection in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.

Carlton trade its 2025 Round 1 selection and 2025 Round 2 selection (tied to Carlton) to Hawthorn for its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 14) in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.

PlayerOriginal ClubTrade/FANew ClubResult
Isaac CummingGWSUFAAdelaideEnd of Round 1 Compo (pick 21) to GWS
Josh BattleSt KildaUFAHawthornRound 1 Compo (Pick 8) to St.Kilda
Tom CampbellSt KildaDFAMelbourneNo Compensation
Harry PerrymanGWSUFACollingwoodRound 1 Compo (Pick 16) to GWS
Elliott HimmelbergAdelaideUFAGold CoastNo Compensation
Nick HaynesGWSUFACarltonNo Compensation
Alex Neal-BullenMelbourneTradeAdelaideRound 2 Pick (28) to Melbourne
Jack DarlingWest CoastTradeNorth MelbourneRound 4 pick (68) to WCE
Jack GrahamRichmondUFAWest CoastEnd of Round 2 Compo (Pick 42) to Richmond

Last edited:

I love that word hindsight .Same posters use it so often.
What the hell are yah on about? I asked you one simple question. What have the mighty NMFC got wrong? One would think, and that one could just very well be me, that seeing as we have finished bottom 2 for the last 5 years, we have done something wrong. Name one. Just one. :stern look

Damn, caught between a rock and a hard place re pick 9 as a North supporter. I want it, but I also want to laugh at Bombers on draft night.
Anyone who has our F1 will be laughing during the 2025 draft. If we trade it we need to make sure we get a really good return so we aren't crying at the same time.

What the hell are yah on about? I asked you one simple question. What have the mighty NMFC got wrong? One would think, and that one could just very well be me, that seeing as we have finished bottom 2 for the last 5 years, we have done something wrong. Name one. Just one. :stern look
I am having trouble finding anything that we have done wrong since Covid. Can you find something that we have done right in the same period for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am having trouble finding anything that we have done wrong since Covid. Can you find something that we have done right in the same period for me.
Yeah sure. Sheezel has clearly been an excellent pick up. I really do like the look of McKercher. Signing Larkey on a long term deal was good business. I could go on. Unlike you I’m not a delusional. :stern look

It is time to speed this rebuild up. We cannot afford to wait another 12 months. If we come bottom 3 next year we may as well close up the place.

Trade F1 for 9 and make a splash to get Houston or at the very least get another top 10 pick this year which is by all reports a stacked draft.

Could it backfire massively? Yes.
Is it a risk ? Yes
Is it something we should be doing? Absolutely.

It is time to speed this rebuild up. We cannot afford to wait another 12 months. If we come bottom 3 next year we may as well close up the place.

Trade F1 for 9 and make a splash to get Houston or at the very least get another top 10 pick this year which is by all reports a stacked draft.

Could it backfire massively? Yes.
Is it a risk ? Yes
Is it something we should be doing? Absolutely.
I’d be ok with it, I do think we have established about 80% of a core if we had a young kpf I think we are good from a draft/natural development stage let’s fill some holes but yeah it needs to be the right type

Yeah sure. Sheezel has clearly been an excellent pick up. I really do like the look of McKercher. Signing Larkey on a long term deal was good business. I could go on. Unlike you I’m not a delusional. :stern look
I'm glad you see some good points considering 99% of your posts are either negative or abusive. Well done.

Coming to oz in jan
I've seen them a bunch of times.

Their Screamadelica anniversary tour in 2011 was awesome both at the Big Day Out and The Forum.

Might have to look at the January show.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back