Tom CampbellSt KildaDFAMelbourneNo Compensation
Harry PerrymanGWSUFACollingwoodRound 1 Compo (Pick 16) to GWS
Elliott HimmelbergAdelaideUFAGold CoastNo Compensation
Nick HaynesGWSUFACarltonNo Compensation
Alex Neal-BullenMelbourneTradeAdelaideRound 2 Pick (28) to Melbourne
Jack DarlingWest CoastTradeNorth MelbourneRound 4 pick (67) to WCE
Jack GrahamRichmondUFAWest CoastEnd of Round 2 Compo (Pick 42) to Richmond

Last edited:

Best vertical leap in the draft. Sounds like he plays taller.
Comben, Archer do great intercept work. Logue can also play that role.

We also have Hardeman, Goater.

We don’t need another medium defender. At pick 6, even less so.

Maybe Tucker or Logue snuck one or two in.

That's what - and the fact is noone wants to come here unless there's a little added motivation.
logue played in 2 finals for freo, tucker and fisher with zero finals. dylan stephen’s played in 3 finals with the swans including a grand final. whilst corr has played in 7 finals for the giants. stephenson leads everyone with 8 finals for the pies.

I think the comment is based on the fact that Brady has actually mentioned that our future first is on the table for the Houston deal.

Most realists would accept that that could be anywhere from Pick 1-4.

The super optimistic are the only ones thinking this pick turns into a Pick around the 5-8 mark. But they were also the same people thinking we would win 8-10 games this year.

That's fine but might be something coming back or with darling Parker Daniel and Houston, natural progression for kids plus a couple more high end draftees it could look different

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

No problem with the Parker pickup, it is fine (depending on final trade value).

Any other pro that wants to come over for 1 or 2 season that costs nothing. I guess Darling fits this discription, even if I think he's completely cooked.

Split the Pick 2 and if they really want to, trade the F1 into the top 5 (if that is their intention)

Do whatever you can to take 5 selections in this years top 30.

It seems like we are happy with 2 (a huge mistake)

There's an absolute bundle of tall prospects that could be pivotal to our long term prospects, all available between 15-30.

We need (young) small forwards and talls to come through with the rest of our side, to ensure we have a long term tilt at a flag.

We don't need half back flankers (again). We need to back in what we have drafted and develop them.
It seems like the clubs intentions align with your expectations as a supporter, particularly around what they want to do at the draft. We know that the club is open to splitting pick 2 and are keen to use a F1 to get into this years draft. Whether or not these things can be realised is largely out of the clubs control.

Who else are we gonna spend that money on?

If Wil Dawson turns into an elite backman then we might be happy saying the price we paid to secure him was having Fisher on the list for a few years.

Who else we going to spend the money on? Extensions for LDU, Colby, Wardlaw & Archer.

Unless I’m mistaken the following players are free agents in 2025. See how the Pies snared Perryman and offer +40% above market value for the following lads:
  • Rayner
  • Fogarty
  • Brayshaw
  • Cameron
  • De Konig
  • Weitering
  • Maynard
  • Balta
  • Allen
  • BONT!
  • Richards

Would much rather snag one of those guys on ‘MASSIVE COIN’ & have two new kids than be paying for Daniel, Stephens and Fisher.

Comben, Archer do great intercept work. Logue can also play that role.

We also have Hardeman, Goater.

We don’t need another medium defender. At pick 6, even less so.
He's not a medium defender, same height as May and McGovern with a massive leap. You'll find any way to criticize the club or be negative even when you have no ****ing idea what you're talking about

Tom Morris- Ldu needs to see improvement to re sign.

Hardly an update or mail but I guess it’s expected. Wouldn’t expect a signature until late in 2025 if at all based on that.

He's not a medium defender, same height as May and McGovern with a massive leap. You'll find any way to criticize the club or be negative even when you have no ****ing idea what you're talking about
Well, they’ve made it easy with the absolute shitshow they’ve been running the last five years.

The place is a shambles.

Why is GC wanting to deal with Pies for this pick 13? Is that how much they want Noble? I’ve seen the hypotheticals thrown up in order to get pick 13 to Pies and surely someone else can offer much better? I’d be threatening a bid or two on their academy selections in order to deal with us.
The GC could genuinely walk Noble to the PSD if they wanted.

That's fine but might be something coming back or with darling Parker Daniel and Houston, natural progression for kids plus a couple more high end draftees it could look different

Who knows? But to potentially put a top 4 pick on the table regardless of what’s coming back is a overpaying.

I can’t see Port ponying up much to come back the other way unless a 3rd club get involved.

What would you rather give up?

Pick 1-4

Or

Noble, Richard’s and Pick 23

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who else we going to spend the money on? Extensions for LDU, Colby, Wardlaw & Archer.

Unless I’m mistaken the following players are free agents in 2025. See how the Pies snared Perryman and offer +40% above market value for the following lads:
  • Rayner
  • Fogarty
  • Brayshaw
  • Cameron
  • De Konig
  • Weitering
  • Maynard
  • Balta
  • Allen
  • BONT!
  • Richards

Would much rather snag one of those guys on ‘MASSIVE COIN’ & have two new kids than be paying for Daniel, Stephens and Fisher.
Name a single time us waving around a wad of cash to turn a players head has actually worked for us.

just one time.

May is more the 193 Logue height.... and McGovern of wc variety is closer to 200.... isn't Viking currently 191 or so... but is young so could go another 5 or so

Who knows? But to potentially put a top 4 pick on the table regardless of what’s coming back is a overpaying.

I can’t see Port ponying up much to come back the other way unless a 3rd club get involved.

What would you rather give up?

Pick 1-4

Or

Noble, Richard’s and Pick 23

That's an obvious answer I agree, but unfortunately you need to add north v Coll in the mix too.... we know it's not equal or fair

Tom Morris- Ldu needs to see improvement to re sign.

Hardly an update or mail but I guess it’s expected. Wouldn’t expect a signature until late in 2025 if at all based on that.
Who the **** is speaking to that s**tstain?

If we get Houston on a 5 year contract l want his contract to read "Cannot leave to go to another AFL club until his contract has ended or is traded by North Melbourne". :D ;)
season 6 episode 13 GIF

Dogs were the the best defensive team this year and Daniel didn’t have a single 1v1 according to the afl stats. Was he just hidden on the wing all year?
He's played like zorko is for the lions I feel. If zorko is on then the lions win, but you can also play through him. So if he's off then you're in trouble. The big swings in Brisbane games are a lot to do with the role they give zorko.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back