Tom CampbellSt KildaDFAMelbourneNo Compensation
Harry PerrymanGWSUFACollingwoodRound 1 Compo (Pick 16) to GWS
Elliott HimmelbergAdelaideUFAGold CoastNo Compensation
Nick HaynesGWSUFACarltonNo Compensation
Alex Neal-BullenMelbourneTradeAdelaideRound 2 Pick (28) to Melbourne
Jack DarlingWest CoastTradeNorth MelbourneRound 4 pick (68) to WCE
Jack GrahamRichmondUFAWest CoastEnd of Round 2 Compo (Pick 42) to Richmond

Last edited:

Looking more and more like we will have the personal terms for Houston and the best compensation for Port.

Port have every right to say yeah well North will pay you better than the others to go home and we want their offer.

If you leave, you're going to North.

(And accordingly, I think there's every chance he stays at Port)
All well and true bud except he's not staying in Adelaide

I think at the worst we should be willing to part with the F2. I'm under the impression next year is fairly compromised again and nowhere near as deep. With even the smallest expectation of improvement this one should end up in the 30's and if we want to draft around that area it's easy enough to trade back in.
F2 for Daniel, 35

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Trade Radio (Cam Brown):

"I'd be surprised if Curtis Taylor is not on a AFL list next year"

Says it all really
I dunno. I wouldn’t be surprised if Curtis Taylor did a “Mason Wood” at another club. Equally, I wouldn’t be surprised if he was never heard of again.

If we trade 25 for Caleb Daniel then we may as well fire anyone involved with list management or recruitment.

We need more pick inside the top 30 to further out list build that has to remain the priority. Burning key picks for the sake of maturity when we already have Parker and Darling walking in the door would be as dumb as topping up on the likes of Tyson, Hall, Polec ect
The media seems to think we are the GCS.

Our trade for CCJ was terrible but that was 3 years ago. I guess until we show we are good negotiators, they will keep thinking we will agree to any trade to bring a player in.

I dunno. I wouldn’t be surprised if Curtis Taylor did a “Mason Wood” at another club. Equally, I wouldn’t be surprised if he was never heard of again.
Think there is something there but money is down to <$1.1 on not being on an AFL list next year...
getting a train on next year would be his best option... but you are right, Mahony did get a contract so who knows

If Caleb Daniel doesn't nominate North by the end of today then we should just walk away and have no further discussions with him or the Doggies until the final day of the draft when we know where our picks are situated..

If he has been sited at Tullarmarine then he will still have them to go to if he wants..

He is not a "must have must get" player for us..

If Caleb Daniel doesn't nominate North by the end of today then we should just walk away and have no further discussions with him or the Doggies until the final day of the draft when we know where our picks are situated..

If he has been sited at Tullarmarine then he will still have them to go to if he wants..

He is not a "must have must get" player for us..
Agree.

Handy player, decent fit for us. Borderline best 23 at dogs and on high wage. We're doing both Caleb and Dogs a favour and if they don't realise that we can walk and should.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be staggered.

Personally I wanted to keep Mason but park that for a minute. He presented in exceptional condition and improved each year, was fit as f and had more muscle on his frame than Taylor has using an instagram filter on his profile shot.

If Taylor wants a career he needs to wake up and put in the effort.

looks like Richmond might only need 1 draft to rebuild.Could be 7 picks inside the top30
But they have lost a lot of experience doing it.

They are going to have a lot of kids running around in that side next year and could find themselves in a cycle similar to us.

Lots of talent and not much support around them.

looks like Richmond might only need 1 draft to rebuild.Could be 7 picks inside the top30
They are shedding multiple premiership players. As we know well, rebuilding through the draft is hard, not quick and has no guarantees. I remember many years ago Richmond having a lot of high draft picks one year and people thinking they were fast-tracking and then hardly any of those picks worked out.

They are shedding multiple premiership players. As we know well, rebuilding through the draft is hard, not quick and has no guarantees. I remember many years ago Richmond having a lot of high draft picks one year and people thinking they were fast-tracking and then hardly any of those picks worked out.
Hawthorn meanwhile dumb lucked it in 2 drafts and were off to the races.

Life can be cruel.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back