List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Great for about 8 quarters of football a year. A Brad reject and he's a knob.

Please don't do it North.
When it comes to professionalism, he’s pretty much the opposite of Darling. A selfish, cancerous personality who’s been phoning it in for years. Can’t see Clarko loving the idea.

He was not before he was drafted. He was rated as a Watson type small forward

No one predicted that Harry would be Harry
I rated him well above Watson, but okay, what's your point?

Screenshot_20240926-000311.png

You shouldn't expect every future top 3 pick to be Harry Sheezel just because he worked out so well.

Last edited:
Let's see what happens

Hawthorn got found out when finals pressure was applied

And that was against a shit truck side Port a lade

Brisbane have Daniher and an elite midfield

Their small fwd is Cameron

Rayner is a mid

Sydney has an elite midfield

Maybe I was bought up in 80s 90s full forwards Locket Dunstall Ablett Carey McKernan Lloyd i could name another 20 etc etc

Its easier to negate short players

Coaches will work them out
Hawthorn small forwards played a big part in their rise this season.

Brisbane have Cameron, Bailey & Lohmann as their small forwards.
Rayner played about 5-10% midfield this season.

Bobby Hill won the last Norm Smith Medal.

If you can’t see that good small forwards are integral part of a winning team, you are not really watching.

Naming full forwards that played 30 years ago isn’t really helping your argument either FYI.

Last edited:
jesus wink GIF

Clearance Is pending from the Bethlehem Biblemen. Has had a great year and led the competition with 1000 conversions a week. Apparently an excellent clubman and does some amazing tricks with water in bottles 😎
Can just imagine Kevin {shifter} Sheehan on his commentary for the above: "Wait to you get a load of this boy, we've been waiting for him, we've all been waiting for him, well here he is, he's got plenty of tricks this boy, the things he can do you won't have seen anywhere else, can rack up it up like you wouldn't believe and his greatest attribute is HIS MENTAL STRENGTH, its elite.

Whoever picks this lad up wont be disappointed, he'll be a SHINNING LIGHT for this team, I've had my eye on him for a long time, always had the potential and some fellow team mates Peter, James and Mathew have long talked about his ability to bring people together, real leadership qualities this boy"! :p

We actually allowed Jake Stringer onto the property at Arden st? :sick:🤢🤮

I think it was Twomey who said today that Carlton would need to give up pick 11 and a second round pick for Houston. Based on that, I'm not sure we would get much change from our future first if we cashed it in for him.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
A top 3 pick in a draft with Duursma and Sharpe seems too steep for Houston, a HBF. A pick 8-12 seems reasonable but probably not too much more than that. If Balta is available end of next year would rather go after him actively.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d rather win another spoon than see Jake Stringer in our jersey

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back