List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

After Richmond collect all their picks for players leaving it will be interesting if we could do a deal to split pick 2 with them for multiple firsts

Benefit for them being they then have the first 2 picks in the draft

We then can target Houston but also still have first round picks in this draft
I think we will almost certainly explore this option.

After Richmond collect all their picks for players leaving it will be interesting if we could do a deal to split pick 2 with them for multiple firsts

Benefit for them being they then have the first 2 picks in the draft

We then can target Houston but also still have first round picks in this draft

West Coast might be another option depending on what they get for Barass and what they have to trade to get Baker.

I doubt we will, we're at the point of needing certain types to complement our list and for mine either FOS or Draper fit that perfectly.
Fair. If we can't get pick 2 I reckon we'd then go for pick 3 in which case I wouldn't be surprised if we picked FOS at pick 1 and Jagga at pick 3, even if we rate Jagga higher, he is less likely to be selected by you guys (I think?).

Fair. If we can't get pick 2 I reckon we'd then go for pick 3 in which case I wouldn't be surprised if we picked FOS at pick 1 and Jagga at pick 3, even if we rate Jagga higher, he is less likely to be selected by you guys (I think?).
Id think so, for mine the pace of Draper suits us. But list managers may see it different and want Smith who is a ball magnet and doesn't waste much ball. Those 3 appear to be the top tier this year.

Become like the Hawks? The hawks showed balls and grabbed some mature agers that we turned our noses up at in Chol and Ginnavan to name a couple. They also grabbed some good performers from the VFL. They didn't wait patiently and purely rely on the draft and even the ones they brought in aren't top ten picks.... they attacked the situation and deserve to be back out of the rebuild phase so quickly for taking some risks

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Hawks didn't give up all that much on those trades, It was like 2nd round and 3rd round type stuff from memory.
Clohesy or Mannagh would have been good VFL additions. We may have tried to get back into the draft, not sure if we had picks in that range or not they were taken.

I'd look at moving only the F2 for a player because you can at least slide back next year or trade a F2 in from 2026 and just pay the bill for it at some point when Tassie comes in.
Hopefully we can shake a few loose from GC or GWS who are on the outer like Gruzewski, Davies, Fiorini, Sexton, Budarich, Rosas etc. Then perhaps we take either River (if bid on) or a VFL player with pick 58 or just rookie them along with River.
Trading top 5 picks you would want a Mac Andrew or Finn Callaghan type of player imo.

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

Dan Houston is a slightly above average footballer with a good kick. He’s had a decent year but really confused what all the fuss is about? No way in hell is he worth 2x first round picks

Caleb Graham Cold Toast been mooted here yet ?
23 yr old 195 cm 93kg defender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toby pink in general is a meme

Used as a pisstake by fans like Josh

Some took the bait

And even if he weren’t the silliness of a DFA with a one year deal swaying Trac is just too delicious.

And even if he weren’t the silliness of a DFA with a one year deal swaying Trac is just too delicious.
It would work better as a redemption arc imo.

Eg Stevo cocked up yet another year, but single-handedly secured a top 10 player for North, so he gets to see out his contract

Someone asked me about O'Driscoll at Freo, i only saw him in the last game v Carlton, looked good size, and not too bad, but only 2 games this year and out of contract
Lovely kick, doesn’t accumulate enough.

Really surprised we haven’t been linked with Alex Davies from GC, big bodied mature tackling mid? OOC where do we sign?

Plenty of opportunities to add to our mature depth by raiding Gold Coasts list.

Davies
Fiorini
Graham
Budarick
Rosas

Would all come pretty cheap and would definitely improve our overall depth.
Stop making so much damn sense

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back