List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't Darling " scared " of needles ? You know, like the ones 7.8 billion other people took to save the planet ? Little kids in Peru, elderly people in Japan, sick people with cancer, kidney failure etc ?
At least we know he has a brain and not a brain dead Dan follower.

Sent from my CPH2197 using Tapatalk

At least we know he has a brain and not a brain dead Dan follower.

Sent from my CPH2197 using Tapatalk
Angry Harrison Ford GIF

You're the one who is throwing out criticism because the club didn't acquire your list of "available" players. It's on you to know that the offers weren't enough.

You expect me to prove that your imaginary scenarios aren't true?

And criticising the club for not trading pick 1 to get Amiss, or not taking Cadman over Sheezel... It's just silliness.

We have Larkey and Comben as KPFs next season. That's pretty good. Larkey was AA last year. Some more depth would be nice but it's not something that needed to be addressed with top 3 draft picks.

Lol, my list? Any list of kpp would have been better than what's been amassed.
No doubt you'll be one of the first jumping up and down about sending Chom back if he doesn't kick a bag every week.

5 x bottom 2 finishes isn't imaginary, my friend. The club needs and should expect criticism. Sillyness is spending the most draft capital on mids in history and expecting them to defend as well as kick the goals because we have 1 or 2 quality talls.. Quite a few have hit the market since 2019, and we've acquired exactly ZERO of them.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder. Pick 2 and 40 to GC for 6, 13 and Rosas

6 and 13 will drop back 2 spots but pick 6 should net us something like Trainor, Langford, Hotton, Lalor, Armstrong and use 13 to get Gerreyn.

Pick 2 gets GC ahead of the Lombard pick and is something Richmond badly want making the Rioli trade easier.
Don't hate it, the BIG thing is who is on the top of Will's whiteboard and are we willing to sacrifice that player?

1725183495176.png

Am I the only one quietly optimistic that this lad can fill that pressure forward role if he trains the house down this off-season?

Biggest issue seemed to be a lack of fitness tank, but lets be real the kid has obviously worked hard in the gym whilst juggling an apprenticeship.

Given the resources at his disposal and now being a full-time athlete , you can build a lot of endurance over one off-season. I don't expect him to be an insane talent like a Charlie Cameron, but as a player to mow people down in the front half we could be on...

View attachment 2098295

Am I the only one quietly optimistic that this lad can fill that pressure forward role if he trains the house down this off-season?

Biggest issue seemed to be a lack of fitness tank, but lets be real the kid has obviously worked hard in the gym whilst juggling an apprenticeship.

Given the resources at his disposal and now being a full-time athlete , you can build a lot of endurance over one off-season. I don't expect him to be an insane talent like a Charlie Cameron, but as a player to mow people down in the front half we could be on...
Not the only one, i've been on board since we drafted him, so you can add at least +1 :)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back