List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

True, North Melbourne could trade pick 2, and I could be the second coming of Jesus H Christ

Like, I could
Was that you I saw out walking on the bay this morning???? Ok if I drop by with a couple of 44 gallon drums of water to turn into wine. Quite fond of the 98 Grange but not too fussy, any vintage will do.

I’ve heard similar but about Parker . Telling close friends that he thinks he will be at North next year
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

I hope we do.
No top end super dooper talent this year.
Imo this year's draft has 10 picks 6s then 35 late first rounders.
It's 100% the year to split
I hear ya but never works out well when I split at Crown. I'm not super superstitious at all mind you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rawling will be lucky if he’s still here post trade period
Rawlings isn’t going nowhere but his buddy Geoff Walsh had the chance to get rid of him when he did his BS review a couple years back.
Plus come mid next year McDonald and his Dad go to Rawlings to get a contract extension for 2026+27.
Nothing surprises me anymore what our club does.

This is basically the approach we have taken to fixing òur lack of talls. Lots of late picks and rejects, no serious investment. We need a small forward or two, we should get the best available by splitting pick 2 and taking Berry.
Also, if Sydney are willing to let Konstanty go so soon, I would be very wary - could be another Dylan Stephens. Similar applies to Rosas.
Konstanty is a great tackler…….especially Mad Mondays when he broke his Captains (Mills) wing

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back