List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

A few former North players have a page called Kanga Karpentry on instagram, started as a way of preparing for life after football. Have noticed that Callan Ward and Harry Perryman have now been posted as part of the crew via their links with Preuss in Sydney. Might be some connection to North and life after football there...

I was speaking to a guy at a party on Saturday night who said that he knew of a guy who was friends with a player's mom's cousin's hairdresser who told them that someone gave them a heads up whilst they were getting a bowl cut that a well renowned high dollar player was legit coming to North.

Problem was I was pretty drunk so can't remember who it was.

Darling "I'm pretty old Clarko" (grabs the salt)

Clarkson "We're pretty shit" (tops up the water and smiles to the waiter who brings drinks)

Darling "Dunno if I can really help?"

Clarkson starts fiddling with phone before showing it to Darling "Ah what's happened here I can seem to fix it?"

Darling looks at screen and sees a $15k advance from a NMFC account with the text "dinner expenses with Clarko".

Clarko leans forward "and that was for only ONE hour of your time son.."

Darling "Kanga Kanga Kanga!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it worth looking at Darcy Macpherson? Delisted by the suns. Will get him for free as a rookie If wanted or are we simply turning the wheels and adding junk to more junk?

He's changed since he changed jobs.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
When he was working for the AFL he was doing in depth pieces on us and the Hawks which were great. I think he earned a lot of trust and respect from the club. After he was let go and was contracted to the Herald-Sun he had to compete with all the other click-bait footy journos and slowly over time has morphed into one of them, problem is he's not very good at it, you can tell it's not his thing but sadly it's the only way he can gain any traction it's all about clicks.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back