List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

We have been in for him before, but Jake Riccardi would be a nice addition.

Only going to drop further back with the emergence of Cadman.

26 goals this year
35 goals last year

Id rather him than Darling, Membrey, Day etc
Hopefully we can convince him to play the homesickness card

There are some on here that say none of the top teams play tall fwds anymore... tonight's what 2v3, so I'd say top teams! Geelong have Cameron Neale Henry and Port Dixon George and Sava..... both pretty tall if you ask me!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It's more that the good sides have (and play) good small forwards - Stengel (175cm), Miers (179cm) Mannagh (178cm) and Close (182cm).

We have been in for him before, but Jake Riccardi would be a nice addition.

Only going to drop further back with the emergence of Cadman.

26 goals this year
35 goals last year

Id rather him than Darling, Membrey, Day etc

Couldn’t agree more. Membrey can’t jump and Darling has less than 10 games left in him…

What do you think Riccardi would be worth?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Todd Marshall worth a crack playing Dixon before him what a joke

Moneyball approach here. We’ve tried with 2-4 tall marking options (not saying they’re all good at it) in the forward line this year. Larkey, Pink, Teakle, Chom, CCJ) and we’ve done so to no avail.

Is there any merit in trying to scout or trade for the better ‘leading’ type of forward? Whoever has the best leading patterns, fck it, get him?

I think that’s what we’re lacking. We’ve had tall guys who want it over their head, and only a few that can mark it down there every now and again - Teakle, and only a few that can split it and make it a contest - Pink.

If Comben is going forward then I don't think that we need to spend huge capital on a KPF. We just need some depth.

Larkey, Comben, Duursma, Zurhaar is pretty good. If you can get Membrey or Riccardi cheap, then draft a developing guy with our 2nd rounder. Teakle is good depth. I think that Maley has potential, as well.

But you really need a properly dangerous small forward with that group, to play next to Curtis. You need the type of guy who would kick 5 on us.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back