List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a start. They player would normally react to that question like he'd just stepped in dog shit.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Agreed, looks at the response from Viney and Wines when linked. For me Parker is THE player who'd make most difference to our squad. Always admired him and Kennedy in the Swans midfield, he would be a massive get.

Parker, like Viney before him, has given the game away.

Both will be at North next year. Along with Jack Darling, Ollie Wines and Josh Schache.

Exciting times. Could be looking at top 16 next year.

Parker, like Viney before him, has given the game away.

Both will be at North next year. Along with Jack Darling, Ollie Wines and Josh Schache.

Exciting times. Could be looking at top 16 next year.
200.gif

?

We gave up nothing because we took Higgins as a RFA. Dogs got pick 27.

When we traded him to Geelong we got back pick 30 which we turned into Lazzaro.
That’s what I’m saying pick 30 we got for him and he was in better form than Parker now

So I don’t expect to give up more than pick 40

Fcuk me that's a big call.... Holmes is a gun, Goater would be lucky to clean his boots at this stage of dev... hope you are right but there is a gulf there currently

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

To be fair, who knows what Goater could have been with a full season this year.

certainly gives you a glimpse about why we are 💩
certain dept f*ups galore…steering us in the face.
the more you watch the finals the more you can see where we need to improve.
eg, hawks captain stands up rest follow….
ours kicks out of the full…contrast is massive.

Those players have nothing to do with why we are shit.

We are properly shit because of years of instability off field, coaching Merry-Go-Rounds and literally zero quality leadership in our playing group.

Those players have nothing to do with why we are shit.

We are properly shit because of years of instability off field, coaching Merry-Go-Rounds and literally zero quality leadership in our playing group.

Well fortunately we are now settled off field and the coaching setup. Now to get in the leadership in the playing group

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Parker came you’d say co-captaincy with Sheezel, or you wouldn’t even call it that. You’d call it the two year apprenticeship program.
You’d explain to Lmac and Jy that they’re trying to replicate a similar system in the 2’s and there is no more qualified people for the role but them two.

He is in now, and it's now Adam's the one out. And he is ahead of Adam's as playing predominantly fwd

You think Adams is the only player on Sydneys list? They have a plethora of young talented midfielders that they’ll lose if they keep playing guys like adams and parker

You think Adams is the only player on Sydneys list? They have a plethora of young talented midfielders that they’ll lose if they keep playing guys like adams and parker

No that wasn't what I was saying! I was asking if any of these plethora of kids are currently being left out because Parker is in? I can't think of any

All very listenable stuff but the important stuff for us is from 12.20.

Surely he’d get the captaincy the minute he walked into Arden St.
Regardless of his experience I don't think you just parachute a player in from another team and make them Captain. By all means put him in the leadership group.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back