List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigers supporter incursion
What do you want for pick 2? Remember first 1- 8 draftees are considered to be pretty even. No clubs seem to be coming for pick 1 or in your case 2 because they feel pick 6/7 could be a better player.
2 for 6 and 10/12

then we send the latter pick for houston

you get the 2 best kids in the draft without worrying about who will last til 6

Ooops. Forgot the first post when you switched to the alt? A simple mistake, but fatal on this forum.
Ooops. Forgot the first post when you switched to the alt? A simple mistake, but fatal on this forum.

Popular misconception.
Coaches job to teach standards, senior players job to set them.
It’s a good point, and to reinforce it the coaches should have all all of our 25+ year olds sitting front and center when Parker and Darling etc are introduced to the group.

“We’d like to welcome Luke et al. and we’re excited to see the standards they bring on and off the field, standards that in recent times have not been met at this football club.”

I love that but I think it would take more than a Future 3rd from us to add it on.

EDIT: To the people disagreeing with this, if we had Picks 9 and 10 would you trade them for Pick 2 and a late pick? I certainly wouldn't.
Yeah I agree. If I was Fremantle I would want a bit more for 9 and 10 given the evenness of the top 15 or so picks.

Tigers supporter incursion
What do you want for pick 2? Remember first 1- 8 draftees are considered to be pretty even. No clubs seem to be coming for pick 1 or in your case 2 because they feel pick 6/7 could be a better player.
who would you take with 1 & 2?

Honestly our list management is all over the place, it would be a lotto to who'd or what we ask for.
but we're in desperate need of 3x small forwards, a key forward and a big bodied mid.

Is this good or bad? Can't see it.

TLDR says that Houston 'had a chat' with Clarko on the weekend. North are interested and have good trade assets (ie pick 2) that would be available.

It was mainly in the context of today's media story that Port/Carlton are having a spat over the potential trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TLDR says that Houston 'had a chat' with Clarko on the weekend. North are interested and have good trade assets (ie pick 2) that would be available.

Clarko has a great record with getting indigenous guys over from Port - someone like Shaun Burgoyne could be really helpful there.

It was mainly in the context of today's media story that Port/Carlton are having a spat over the potential trade.

Sadly Voss coached Houston at Port too.

I’ll say this, and you can hold me to it.

If this club trades a pick in the Top 30 for Caleb Daniel, I will cancel my account.
Don’t want to be a lawyer about this, but I will … needs the additional undertaking that you will not create a new account!! 😁😁

There is no way that Poort will get Pick#2 for Houston...We will split it first and then offer the dregs of that split to Poort.. :laughv1:

If WC get Bolton, Baker and Graham, it wouldn't surprise me if they are top 8 next year.

B: Hough, McGovern, Cole
HB: Duggan, Edwards, Baker
C: Maric, Kelly, Chesser
HF: Bolton, Allen, Reid
F: Ryan, Waterman, Cripps
Foll: Flynn, Yeo, Ginbey
Int: Hewett, Long, Graham, Pick 3,

Not much depth, but best 23 is pretty competitive.

It would be extremely surprising to me if this team made the eight.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back