List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

For most people a previous connection with someone is potentially an advantage, however, I would have thought that in Stringer's case, someone already knowing him, could only work as a disadvantage!

Just imagine McCartney, "Oh yeah, Jake Stringer.... we drafted him to the Dogs while I was there.... I think his attitude was already toxic within the playing group, but the final straw that saw him out the door was when he cheated on his wife with a school girl.... yeah, can't think of a single reason not bring him in to our young playing group that is starting to find a real synergy...."

if you’re trading Clarry then you should have just traded trac as well and gone to a strong draft with a fleet of picks.
They’d be trading Oliver to keep Petracca happy. Petracca’s issues were 110% with how light they went on the Oliver issue.

Port don’t want him to go to Carlton. They only care that they get the best offer
That’s exactly why they leak things like “he is amenable to our offer” and North being amongst the “frontrunners”, to try to create competition to drive his price up. That info is hardly going to coming out from Rawlings during the negotiations.

There’s a lot of BS that goes on during trade week, and those tweets from Tom Morris can’t be taken too seriously.

I’m seeing it more like Port leaking stuff to try to get Carlton to up their offer.
I doubt Port would tell a journo that Houston is open to joining North if he wasn’t, and I doubt Carlton will raise their offer to something more consequential than the one already on the table.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton, Collingwood, North Melbourne and Melbourne are among the clubs with interest in the Suns' second first-round pick for this year, with Greater Western Sydney and Adelaide also among the clubs expected to look at the pick.

Clubs consider Clarry play, Giants explore Bomber interest, Giant calls coming - https://www.afl.com.au/news/1235642

Carlton, Collingwood, North Melbourne and Melbourne are among the clubs with interest in the Suns' second first-round pick for this year, with Greater Western Sydney and Adelaide also among the clubs expected to look at the pick.

Clubs consider Clarry play, Giants explore Bomber interest, Giant calls coming - https://www.afl.com.au/news/1235642
if the suns are smart they trade 6 and 12 to us for 2 the second trade opens

Gets them ahead of a Lombard bid and means tigers have to demand something else for rioli maybe their future first instead

CLUBS GET CLARITY ON COMPO

ST KILDA and Greater Western Sydney are among the clubs breathing a sigh of relief, after the AFL informed teams that 'Band 2' compensation picks will fall before North Melbourne's pair of end-of-first round selections.

CLUBS GET CLARITY ON COMPO

ST KILDA and Greater Western Sydney are among the clubs breathing a sigh of relief, after the AFL informed teams that 'Band 2' compensation picks will fall before North Melbourne's pair of end-of-first round selections.
Of course 🤬

Ok, I’m sick at the moment so not 100% on what’s reality or not. But I could swear I just got a members first update from the list management thingy. But it immediately disappeared.

Strange thing was it looked like LDU was with them on the couch
Keep taking the meds. Viney, Brady and Thursfield.

get well

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back