List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

He will feel right at home then 😫🤦‍♀️
At times yes.

We can't target experience for experience's sake. Parker was one of their best in a GF and is capable of standing up and getting business done when his team mates are at sea. We have regular patches like that and the more blokes who will crack in anyway means those patches of play will be less impactful and eventually less frequent.

Darling isn't quite as good an example of the type of experience we need, but he shits on our current forwards when it comes to leading patterns and could straighten the whole forwardline out if players like Larkey and Bull don't crack the shits when Darling demands they take off. Still not thrilled with him as a choice, and I think the idea he'll be anything but a liability in 3 years is borderline insane, but I see the logic as a mature stopgap before the younger talls come in while also being able to give instructions (that we bloody well need, much to my dismay) on field. I really hope he isn't just BSing everyone at the club to give them the impression he has fire in the belly, when actually he just wants a payday.

Yep there's options at 22 or 40. Not sure it's smart to telegraph to other teams what we want to draft.
They didn't exactly say "we're keen to draft a key forward" either explicitly.
Pretty obvious every team will be after small forwards if they don't have them already.
Maybe we're trying to throw other clubs off the scent....

Sent from my SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

The cost of living crisis and inflation has hit trade week

6 for Rioli
13 for Baker
Early 2nd for Daniels

Madness I tells ya
Almost sounds like random media concoctions. Let's see, "Baker erm, Bakers Dozen 13 he's worth 13. Daniels talking to north, erm....they're using 40 on Parker and a late one on Darling, ah, must be worth their second rounder." F3 for Daniels, he's not getting games, and on good coin, only going to get less games next year. What's he worth then if he scrapes together 10 or so games in 2025, a 4th rounder? F3 now is more than fair.

Dan Houston a big fisherman according to his insta. You know who we need to wheel out.
Choggy milk and a flick.

It's as good as done.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

We are keen on him, but not sure about the rest. The delist stuff is consistent with media reporting.

Yea, watched him predraft and at vfl level. He is quicker than Mahoney and is more of a natural small forward. Pressure player first, which limits his offensive output.
Good to hear. Did you see any of he and the Duurs together? Chemistry there?

I’m so rapt for Harry, George and Colby that they will have a genuine strong leader!!
Imagine Luke Parker on day one……

Hey L Mac you leave the footy stuff to me and you take charge of head ruffles…… deal?

L Mac excitedly goes to rub Parker’s head and gets a death stare before he can.

Good to hear. Did you see any of he and the Duurs together? Chemistry there?
Different types. Duursma is almost a pseudo third tall and a high half forward. Konstanty is more a Mcreerey type.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People on here reel out the fact that Simpkin is very close with Oliver like it ain't no thing. Well, for me it's a huge thing. Oliver is an absolute flog, so why tf does Jy give him the time of day? And why did we make someone with such poor character judgement captain?

Luke Parker arrives at Arden St:

“Hi everyone. Looking forward to playing with you all and getting this club back to where it needs to be. I’ve got some training and leadership ideas from my time in Sydn-

“HEY PaRkEr - WhAt kAnGAloTTo nUMbeR do YoU wAnT?! IF YoUr NumBer ComeS Up YoU hAVe to ShaVe YOur HeAd. it’s FunNy”

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back