List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure on that...The price would have to be right with the Demons paying some of his contract and give us a pick, similar to GC and the deal with Geelong, then why not if he gets himself fit both mentally and physically. ..Great mates with Simpkin so it could work out..When right he is a contested beast and would help LDU enormously..

Melbourne don’t want him to go so why would they give a pick with him?

Judging by what Todd said in the Q&A, the club has actively been talking to Simmo.
Named him specifically about giving intel about Darling.

Sign Todd up for another decade. I could listen to him talk forever.

This guy gets it:

Very impressive.

Have always thought the "other" clubs should combine forces more on these things.

Basically the handful of clubs who seem to be subject to actual salary caps, penalties and towing the line.

Dan Houston a big fisherman according to his insta. You know who we need to wheel out.
And he wouldn't even need to say anything. Just look Dan in the eye and the deal is done.

Very impressive.

Have always thought the "other" clubs should combine forces more on these things.

Basically the handful of clubs who seem to be subject to actual salary caps, penalties and toeing the line.
Until this guy sees their fixture next year and their players are constantly getting suspended for farting in the direction of an opposition player.

The AFL doesn’t enjoy anyone questioning their questionable ethics.

I won’t even mention what the guy in the earpiece will telling the four clowns that officiate.

Season 10 Finale GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Until this guy sees there fixture next year and their players are constantly getting suspended for farting in the direction of an opposition player.

The AFL doesn’t enjoy anyone questioning their questionable ethics.
Us, crows, Freo, saints and Melbourne exist to pay for all the sins of all the other clubs as far as the AFL and media are concerned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you’re making out like Clarry is some sort of bad person, he has issues but it doesn’t mean he has shit human to others.

I could learn to love him if he and his stupid contract came to us with Pick 5,38,45 for 58 & a Future 1st for Future 3rd - I mean i could, especially if Brady were to hand over his phone once the Parker deal was completed for Pick ~64!

Us, crows, Freo, saints and Melbourne exist to pay for all the sins of all the other clubs as far as the AFL and media are concerned.
And we should join together in common interest. Lobby as a group rather than individuals.

View attachment 2127417

Thanks for listening Brady. You owe me one!

Can’t tell you how excited I am that Parker has chosen to come here. He has a chip on his shoulder and a real point to prove after being pushed out of the Sydney midfield.

Hodge at Brisbane type impact. Bookmark it.

Whose going to win the Melbourne Cup and whilst your at PM the next OzLotto Numbers.

View attachment 2127417

Thanks for listening Brady. You owe me one!

Can’t tell you how excited I am that Parker has chosen to come here. He has a chip on his shoulder and a real point to prove after being pushed out of the Sydney midfield.

Hodge at Brisbane type impact. Bookmark it.

You’ve wanted Parker at North for a very long time mate. Even when he was playing in the 2’s early in his career I remember you stating that North should chase him.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back