List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

He deserves a thread of his own to follow his tips!
I would be happy if we never posted his bullshit rumours on here ever again but people keep posting them and some people keep believing them.

Like I said about 48 pages back, we get everything we deserve in this forum.

I made the mistake of listening to a non-Twomey segment of TR today.

Josh Jenkins was banging on about how many picks we'd wasted on the Logue trade as an example of our poor trading.

I felt vicariously embarrassed on his behalf.

He was accompanied by Damien Barrett, doing his standard routine of blaming everyone currently at North for the mistakes of five years ago.

Pretty sad when Brad Johnson is the smartest guy on your panel.

I would be happy if we never posted his bullshit rumours on here ever again but people keep posting them and some people keep believing them.

Like I said about 48 pages back, we get everything we deserve in this forum.

I’m wondering if he’s a poster on here and sees his Posts posted here and keeps on posting the rumours to watch the ensuing mayhem?

He deserves a thread of his own to follow his tips!

The Carlton board has a no comment tally thread called the bluemour files which is a play on rumour.

I’d consider starting one here but I can’t think what clever name to call it.

I'm talking about the action itself, and no it isn't better than most ruckmen. He collapses his upper body forward when kicking, this allows him to get kicks away when running at speed but takes away both power and accuracy. That he does as well as he does with this technique is impressive. But this year he had twice as many inside 50's as anyone else but the worst success rate on the team, it is a major problem for us.
His kicking needs to be refined, but it seems to me like you are making a mountain out of a molehill. A major problem? Have a whinge elsewhere.

You might be happy with it, but Houston won't be lol

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Sure, can only go by what he said which I realise is a public facade. Anyways won’t overstay my welcome. Was really just interested if there are any posters here that had the risk appetite for a straight pick 2 trade, appears not. Good luck in the trade period.

72 hours hey? Just enough time for a change of heart or whatever they call it.

This campaigner is throwing so many darts out ones bound to land though.

Edit: just clicked through the link and realized this guy follows me on Twitter. Hope I’ve never had cross over between here and there 😂
Same here 🍺

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Six days ago we had a "huge name in the works behind the scenes" and had offered SDK 5yrs/900k, and were willing to send #2 for the privilege

Five days ago we were no longer in the race for Owies, but had shown interest in Dylan Williams

Four days ago we had Parker & Darling locked in

Three days ago Duursma wanted out after Steve had dug around in his butthole

One day ago his gut said Houston was going to Carlton, and that Balta, Taranto & Hopper were exploring their options, then said we had an offer in front of Konstanty

In the last 24 hours he's claimed Rawlings and Thursfield have something "huge" up their sleeves, pumped up his own tires about SDK being mentioned on TR, and claimed Daniel will sign in the next 72 hours

Can't wait for whatever tomorrow's attention seeking tweet is
Oh your good…reall good at note taking….I look fwd to the next instalment of the j files

Finally someone gets it.

Small mosquito forwards are meh.

Elite midfielders who can kick accurately go forward to rest in the fwd line. Ie gutvrunning with the fitness to stay on the ground

You need two power forwards, one who can lead and mark and one who stand under a long ball in contest and bring it to ground when keading options are exhausted.

Not shit trucks like Sydney have in McDonald Amartey and the third bloke who kicked 25 goals during the season but did sfa when shit got real.

Brisbane's deep midfield and Dopey Joe Daniher and Hopwood won them that grand final.

The rest of the team just needs to be solid.

Who were Collingwood's two power forwards? Who were Richmond's before they got Lynch?

Getting the ball into your forward half and keeping it there are the two things that wins games. So getting it into your forward line with quick and accurate rebound, and then keeping it in there with ground pressure.

Brisbane doesn't prove anything because they literally have elite players in all areas. It's a ridiculously balanced list.

The Carlton board has a no comment tally thread called the bluemour files which is a play on rumour.

I’m sure you’ll come up with something obvious ;) in the meantime here a some alternatives;
The Gasometer Grapevine
Arden Street Scuttlebutt
Luff’s Lies

It's pretty obvious Filthy. We are the Roos, so the play on that concept, mixed with rumour would have to be...

The KANGAMOUR Files.

Kanga-rotto

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back