List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast should have taken Wardlaw with that pick.

Wardlaw and Reid would have been a lethal one -two centre square punch.

But Brady Rawlings diddled them like altar boys.

And there's still whining buffoons on here who bag him because he didn't nail every MSD pick lol.

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He isn't a bad kick, I don't know why his kicking inside 50 is not great. You've watched us play, you can't be this blind. Larkey is a good forward on a lead and at times he leads out in space and the ball from LDU goes nowhere near him. It is like he is trying to lace out a perfect pass and just doesn't connect when all you need is just a soft kick out in front of him and Larkey can adjust his lead to hit the ball. There is nothing he can do when it sails way over his head or is a mile wide.

He just does it way too many times for people to be unaware of the problem.

It isn't a crusade against him, it is an obvious deficiency which has been there year after year and has held him back from being in the top tier of midfielders. It shouldn't take him 10 inside 50s to get a goal assist, 1 goal assist every two games is not great from an elite offensive midfielder.

If he can get it down to 3-4 I50s per GA and we stop getting Jy kicking inside 50 and have Sheezel do it instead we would be a 4-5 goal better side without having to improve in any other area. If we did that this year it would have turned 6 losses into wins and put another 4-6 games into a close enough range that we would have been in the game.

People just don't understand how badly that wasteful kicking hurts our ability to improve.
100%, but the way our forward line functions, you almost need to hit the perfect pass to have a successful i50.

The mids get a perfect lead about 3 x a game. The rest of the time, it's stagnant, 3 x fwds are going for the mark, or the players aren't on the same page.

It's so dysfunctional that's it's laughable imo We clean our mid/fwd conne tion up and we are a 5 goal/game better side.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

100%, but the way our forward line functions, you almost need to hit the perfect pass to have a successful i50.

The mids get a perfect lead about 3 x a game. The rest of the time, it's stagnant, 3 x fwds are going for the mark, or the players aren't on the same page.

It's so dysfunctional that's it's laughable imo We clean our mid/fwd conne tion up and we are a 5 goal/game better side.

Agree about the forward setup but LDU does have an awkward ball drop and seems to favour the right side of his boot so it always seems to chip up.

Agree about the forward setup but LDU does have an awkward ball drop and seems to favour the right side of his boot so it always seems to chip up.
Yeah, he has that 'forced down' type ball drop. His field kicking is fine as he can read what the receiver is doing, unlike when kicking i50.

I think he'll improve as the team improves on this front. They have a ways to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back