List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

It was discussed on Gettable that clubs with high draft picks will find it difficult to split picks. What are our legitimate chances of getting two top 13 picks for pick 2?

With Port now playing hard for Houston, are they wanting pick 2? If we manage to get pick 12 (GC) and pick 10 (Freo), do we trade pick 2 for Houston and F1?

Then try get that F1 back into this year. Say P12 and F1 (port) for pick 6. Then go to the draft with 6, 10 and 20.

I think if we bring in Houston and Daniel, along with Parker and Darling. And potentially Armstrong and Trainor. Our bottom 20% of our list dramatically improves and our team is much more balanced with youth, quality and experience.
We give up up 2+F3 in a 3/4 way between whoever. We get back Houston and 6 or two top 8-12 picks. The other teams can sort out how it works.

Just get it done.

In the alternative, do what you can with picks from ‘24 ‘25 to manufacture 3 top 2024 picks, keeping pick two (Draper).

It was discussed on Gettable that clubs with high draft picks will find it difficult to split picks. What are our legitimate chances of getting two top 13 picks for pick 2?

With Port now playing hard for Houston, are they wanting pick 2? If we manage to get pick 12 (GC) and pick 10 (Freo), do we trade pick 2 for Houston and F1?

Then try get that F1 back into this year. Say P12 and F1 (port) for pick 6. Then go to the draft with 6, 10 and 20.

I think if we bring in Houston and Daniel, along with Parker and Darling. And potentially Armstrong and Trainor. Our bottom 20% of our list dramatically improves and our team is much more balanced with youth, quality and experience.
Port (and Brady, Viney et al) cannot be trusted handing over pick 2 to port without at least one other partner.

Conspiracy theorist in me wonders if the club is prepared to move the F1 because there is a fair chance LDU may trigger band 1 compo and therefore entering us into the 2025 draft again…?
He’ll be an RFA and we’ll have more dough than anyone to match.

Conspiracy theorist in me wonders if the club is prepared to move the F1 because there is a fair chance LDU may trigger band 1 compo and therefore entering us into the 2025 draft again…?
Think positive. IMO club finally making a stand and saying we will rise. Parker in. Darling in. Houston? Daniel? Others?

I hope this is a club saying we will move up and if you don't think so feel free to gamble on us not doing so. Bold.

All the O’s - Damo, Caro and Kano 😎
Jerry Seinfeld GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think positive. IMO club finally making a stand and saying we will rise. Parker in. Darling in. Houston? Daniel? Others?

I hope this is a club saying we will move up and if you don't think so feel free to gamble on us not doing so. Bold.
Gotta restrain myself from responding to sooky posts with the Parker - Shiels twitchy video.

We'd go from having some of the worst kicking skills in any backline to one of the best.

Having Houston plus Daniel as rebounding defenders, substituted by cameos from Sheezel and Kerch, would be elite.

Pinpoint darts all day long.
Surely the reason we’re targeting Houston and Daniel is so we can keep Sheezel as mid / fwd and move McKercher to the wing.

We give up up 2+F3 in a 3/4 way between whoever. We get back Houston and 6 or two top 8-12 picks. The other teams can sort out how it works.

Just get it done.

In the alternative, do what you can with picks from ‘24 ‘25 to manufacture 3 top 2024 picks, keeping pick two (Draper).

Not woried at all. Brad Rawlings got us George and Wardlaw last time from a weak bargaining position so we should flush this one.

It’s a shame that all the off field shit that clarry carries turns me off from wanting to get him.

If he didn’t have all of that extra baggage, I’d be all in.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back