List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Bailey Smith and Clayton Oliver huh

Those success starved cats finally getting a bit of fortune
To be honest, I don't know if there are many clubs that'd handle those two plus Stengle successfully. Endless cap space aside, they're the type of club that whip blokes like that into shape, whilst we'd probably just worsen their various addictions

Maybe Jy being his best mate is the very reason we’re not making an offer.
would legitimately be dumb and DUMBER
dumb and dumber thread GIF

If we could split pick 2 into 2 decent first round picks and use one of those picks to trade for The Problem then I’d do it. The question is would Port be interested in such an offer? :stern look
That’s the only way I’d consider it and it would have to be the latter pick given

To be honest, I don't know if there are many clubs that'd handle those two plus Stengle successfully. Endless cap space aside, they're the type of club that whip blokes like that into shape, whilst we'd probably just worsen their various addictions
Tarryn probably go there next, and all will be forgiven

Hi my left foot any more new on me j
Hi roos 10, “The Letter J” was a tongue in cheek reference to a trade rumour on Big Footy from back in the day, I was just being silly. Apologies if I’ve mislead you to think that we’ve enquired about a player whose name starts with J.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi roos 10, “The Letter J” was a tongue in cheek reference to a trade rumour on Big Footy from back in the day, I was just being silly. Apologies if I’ve mislead you to think that we’ve enquired about a player whose name starts with J.
My left foot how dare you be silly.

Caleb Daniel would be a big get.

Elite user of the footy.

GARCIA CLOSING ON CALL​

WESTERN Bulldogs small forward Riley Garcia is closing in on making a call on his future, with a decision expected this week.

Garcia has been weighing his future, with the Dogs having a two-year contract offer in front of him.

AFL.com.au's Inside Trading reported last month Port Adelaide, West Coast, St Kilda and North Melbourne had expressed varying levels of interest in Garcia, who has been looking for more midfield opportunities.

Bit strange this isn't it... call him a small fwd but wants more mid time.... so isn't he more a mid who has been playing as a small fwd?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back