List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

I am always right🙏🏼
That chart could be used to rate the confidence levels of trade rumours and / or opinions on trade rumours such as those being discussed on trade radio. For instance, the possibility of Geelong being able o fit Smith and Oliver into their cap would be a Type 1 (hard lumps, difficult to pass). Caleb Daniels to North, originally seemed like a Type 4 (smooth and easy) but currently Type 6 (a bit fluffy and mushy).

Port are absolutely top tier for w***erish clubs when it comes to trade period.
Some of the comments they put out about their players who request trades is pretty gross, and then they will happily turn around and lure in contract players across with a smile on their faces.

Great news!

I had a feeling that we were going to give the farm away to make it happen.

As good as Houston is talk of using our future first has me very uncomfortable.

Also will be good for the LOL’s if he dictates he only wants to go to Carlton to give Port a dose of the shits when they can’t generate overs.

That chart could be used to rate the confidence levels of trade rumours and / or opinions on trade rumours such as those being discussed on trade radio. For instance, the possibility of Geelong being able o fit Smith and Oliver into their cap would be a Type 1 (hard lumps, difficult to pass). Caleb Daniels to North, originally seemed like a Type 4 (smooth and easy) but currently Type 6 (a bit fluffy and mushy).

We all know cats will get it done

Oliver and Bailey won’t be paid much like usual, rinse and repeat

Yeah, it feels like he is the best bet to move on which means we make a play or just as likely the Blues do which can also help us.
Lomas can you please adjudicate, and in doing so, remind KC1 that diarrhoea is spelt diarrhoea?

I’m a punctuation and gramma nerd, spelling isn’t my forte. My parents were dyslexic school teachers.

And while your at it, explain how any form of hard blockage is an unlikely event on the Big Footy recommended daily intake of steamed dim sims, pork bánh mi and chicken treat nuggets.

;)
;)

IMG_3628.jpeg
Well I didn’t see the edit but I did put Caleb in type 5 because we are valuing him on his current output but WB will obviously want overs for past output.

Huston will be tricky

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great news!

I had a feeling that we were going to give the farm away to make it happen.

As good as Houston is talk of using our future first has me very uncomfortable.

Also will be good for the LOL’s if he dictates he only wants to go to Carlton to give Port a dose of the shits when they can’t generate overs.

The poster has had 20 posts since 2014 lol that thread had Parker going to them too.

Houston would be a huge get. Say goodbye to Lmac and actually delivering it out of the d50 to Sheez, LDU etc my ****ing lord 💙

Nekminut - Port List Manager Chris Davies: ‘we understand that Clayton Oliver wants to join the Geelong football club, but we have are our demands, and those involved know them…’

It’s really hard to put a value on what Oliver is valued at. In saying that it’s difficult to see how a deal for Oliver and Smith gets done without giving up something of value.

SDK or maybe O’sullivan or Neale get put up.

I'd take sdk or Neale, prob osull too just obviously not much form to go off there just yet

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Eh, we need to be bold. Make it happen. Sick to death of being so risk adverse.
Bold doesn’t mean taking stupid risk.

Let’s be honest we are pretty much saying have Pick 1-3 next year.

This club isn’t ready to make a sudden jump.

Houston is one player he isn’t going to magically turn it around.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back