List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’d definitely be taking Wright for the right deal.

in fact if it’s a remote possibility, we need to prioritise it.

Teakle has been more than serviceable but 2MP is on a completely other level. He’s an aerial threat, a great kick for goal and can chop out in the ruck.

Wright will be this years Chol/Hogan style pickup, he’s proven himself easily good enough.

He’s averaged just under 2 goals a game at Essendon. Which is a 50 goal per season forward across 3 seasons of sample size.

He’s absolutely perfect for what we need, I’d never thought he’d be available tbh. He has some limitations, but pretty much all his strengths are what we are lacking as a forward partner for Larkey.

At 27, he’s pretty much the ideal age also, he’s only 2 years older than Larkey

Larkey and Wright would be a really dangerous duo imo.
Still baffled why we didn’t target him when he wanted out of the Suns, suited us back then and still suits us now.

I don’t believe so.

But Bombers fans seem to think he will be gone having spent the back half of the season in the VFL.

A bargain will be had there, no club can really ask the world for a 27 year old that’s in the reserves and wants to leave
I agree about the potential here, but Wright is contracted for another 3 years, so * do have some cards to play

None of this 2 meter Peter chat. He is a frindge forward in the one of the most dysfunctional forward lines in the AFL, never been apart of a successful side and offers sweet fa when the ball hits the ground. For a side that doesnt keep the ball in the forward line already all 2MP could do is hurt. Pink for all his short falls offers forward pressure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Viney smashing it today.
Clearly still has a lot left in the tank
I would like Viney but would cost to much. Parker could be an incredible get in the way Lewis was for Melbourne and Hodge was for Brissy.
A senior player who has been at the highest level to show what you need to be a star. No player on our list fits that mold and closest is Shiel who i think adds great value and is likely to retire year end

I would like Viney but would cost to much. Parker could be an incredible get in the way Lewis was for Melbourne and Hodge was for Brissy.
A senior player who has been at the highest level to show what you need to be a star. No player on our list fits that mold and closest is Shiel who i think adds great value and is likely to retire year end
If he doesn't sign a contract extension he's an unrestricted free agent at the end of next season (I think)

If he doesn't sign a contract extension he's an unrestricted free agent at the end of next season (I think)
Love to take him there. Gettable was suggesting he will extend. Feel he might be off the board sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back