List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So people would rather have Larkey and a revolving door of stopgaps, would they?

The equation seems pretty simple to me. If you want Chom down back, then you have no right to poo poo blokes like Wright who've shown they can provide a target and hit the scoreboard. If you don't want him, give us your suggestions, unless you think Teakle, Pink and John Coleman-Jones will work it out between themselves before hell freezes over.

If you want Chom up forward, then fair enough. It's putting faith in him but he's up to it as long as he gets a bit of luck.

Poo pooing players with a goalkicking history like Wright, given our situation, is a bit absurd imo

So people would rather have Larkey and a revolving door of stopgaps, would they?

The equation seems pretty simple to me. If you want Chom down back, then you have no right to poo poo blokes like Wright who've shown they can provide a target and hit the scoreboard. If you don't want him, give us your suggestions, unless you think Teakle, Pink and John Coleman-Jones will work it out between themselves before hell freezes over.

If you want Chom up forward, then fair enough. It's putting faith in him but he's up to it as long as he gets a bit of luck.

Poo pooing players with a goalkicking history like Wright, given our situation, is a bit absurd imo

Charlie fwd and **** the other options :)

Interesting Viney will be 31 in the first month of season 2025, is UFA for season 2026.
So if he comes across as a UFA for season 2026, the Dees get nothing due to his age.

probably a late second rounder would do the trick if he wants out.
So a straight swap for W.Phillips?
Anna Kendrick What GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked how the next post was a bloke saying he was a "friend of Jack's dad" and said Jack will finish his career at Melbourne. Very well may happen but it reminded me of the family friend of Jayden Stephenson who guaranteed a panicking Pies board Jaidyn wasn't joining North. When it happened he just e-shrugged and went "oh well, I guess I was wrong". Like footy deals must go through valued family acquaintances.

Never ignore a poo poo. ad3f630079071fe00ea8a428986c06df.jpg

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

And we know what the AFL do when they get an idea about something re money. You're right. I disagree it will be 2027 I think we have the beginnings of a good side now we just need a little refining, but I agree that the football department will need to be very diligent given the talent being spread even further.

But 2028 for us is a great opportunity in that it will disrupt the normal proceedings of the established clubs with interrupted drafts. Clubs from 1 to 12th will be trying to get their foot in the door to ready themselves for 2028 when we have already done all the drafting.

So if we prepare ourselves well, 2028 will be a launching pad much like richmond 2017 going from bottom 6 to top 4.

Still baffled why we didn’t target him when he wanted out of the Suns, suited us back then and still suits us now.

hence why we sacked all 3 of our recruited midway in 2022, the debacle that was the years between 2018 and 2021 kinda suggest we missed quite a few key players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back