List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We should continue trading with frementle, plenty of good players from them:

peter bell, spider burton, jess sinclair, griffen logue
We did not trade for Peter Bell, he was delisted by Freo.

Not sure what is more bizarre, a premiership player, B&F, AA and almost Norm Smith wanting to go back to a team that delisted him, or what Freo paid to get him back.

Tucker is another trade.

We did not trade for Peter Bell, he was delisted by Freo.

Not sure what is more bizarre, a premiership player, B&F and almost Norm Smith wanting to go back to a team that delisted him, or what Free paid to get him back.

Tucker is another trade.

Yes forgot about tucker, he's very solid player, settled in nicely at halfback.

Freo offered more money and captaincy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No.

But I know the trade value wasn’t as bad, but when you trade for Mark Powell and then decides he’s not interested….

The McConnell trade wasn’t flash either.
Unfortunately, Hay and McConnell were related (not in a good way). We gave up 13 and 28 for McConnell and 18, and then gave 18 for Hay.

So yeah, I'll go out on a limb to nominate 13 and 28 for Hay and McConnell as the worst trade package in the history of the club

Before the bye, all the media talk was that we needed a mature midfield body, such as Parker or Wines, to bolster our midfield and begin to become competitive again.

Post bye - do we still feel that we need a mature body, or do we feel that our young midfielders have now come of age?

Before the bye, all the media talk was that we needed a mature midfield body, such as Parker or Wines, to bolster our midfield and begin to become competitive again.

Post bye - do we still feel that we need a mature body, or do we feel that our young midfielders have now come of age?
Will Phil can't crack in.

Shiels won't be there next year though. So there's at least 1 midfieldish rotation for someone. I feel wil Phil may not be there either, so a Parker fwd/mid would be good. Wines less so I believe

Remember when Wardlaw was been interviewed about getting mature midfielders and he replied,a we don't need them.

The talk has definitely gone quiet on that front. I'd think that's partly as a result of Wines and Yeo committing to their existing clubs, and partly due to our form improving.

I don't think we need one. Jy and LDU are now the guys, and we have so much young talent coming through that is demanding midfield time on merit. I think an experiences mid would maybe give us some short-term improvement in performance, but that may come at the expense of development of the guys that will really take us forward.

An experienced gun key forward on the other hand...

The talk has definitely gone quiet on that front. I'd think that's partly as a result of Wines and Yeo committing to their existing clubs, and partly due to our form improving.

I don't think we need one. Jy and LDU are now the guys, and we have so much young talent coming through that is demanding midfield time on merit. I think an experiences mid would maybe give us some short-term improvement in performance, but that may come at the expense of development of the guys that will really take us forward.

An experienced gun key forward on the other hand...
Jy looking like his old self has been a factor there

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back