Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Shiels will be an assistant coach as soon as he retires. Almost certainly why he came in the first place and probably expected to already be doing it now.
List management role I believe is what he came for but totally could see him involved in coaching/mentoring the youngsters.

Delist
-Thomas
-Harvey (but rookie him for 2025)
-Taylor
-Lazzaro
-Drury (r)
-Sellers (r)
-Hansen Jr (r)
-Free (r)

Retire
-Greenwood

New deal
-Zurhaar if he doesn’t leave
-Phillips
-Ford
-Scott
-Pink
-Shiels (r) if he wants to go round again
-Maley (r)

So all in all 8-10 list changes.

Just to add. Would also pay out Stephenson, CCJ and Biggie with a year to go on their contracts but that’s just me.
Why would North delist their VFL leading goal kicker Sellers in his first year on an AFL list?

Question of course, the bloke is kicking more goals than anyone else in our VFL team, so would think he deserves that recognition and get another year.
He may get a chance again if we keep our rookie spots. Maybe a full AFL preseason changes that.
But I don’t think he’s kicking the door down in any way.

Too late now … to delist .
But
The Bull taking the money 💰 & running …
Has resumed to his usual under 10 possessions , no goals & zero impact in a game …

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’ve gone soft Accurate…
What happened to the old hard nose blunt rude poster ?
All you care about these days is this delist mega thread 🤦‍♂️

Morning had an early night and woke up to the wonderful news re Essington and with them in mind

Backs for 2025

McDonald, Corr, Dawson x2 , Fisher, Logue, Archer , Bergman,and Goater. (9 players that enough backs . FFS )

Midfield for 2025

LDU, Simpkin, Sheezel, McKercher, Warldaw, Powell.Stephens Plus pick 2 or 1. ( enough to get the job done)

Forwards for 2025

Zurhaar, Duursma, Curtis,Larkey, Teakle, Comben. ( a tad one dimensional tbh)

Rucks 2025

Xerri - relief Comben/ Teakle and CCJ.
( no issues there )
Development Goad, Hardeman, Hansen Jnr. Maley
( a tad light on )

If you’re not on the list you’re either not up to it or you’re perfect for Essendon and Brad Scott.

Let you work out who of the unnamed fits where.

On yesterday’s performance that’s 1,2,3 4,5.6 which if you’re honest half explains why we lost to the 16th placed side.

I was speaking about opportunity at work with a government body and how we could assist them. But I told them to change the output you first need to change the input.

They did agree, I might ring al clarko for a chat😝

You’ve gone soft Accurate…
What happened to the old hard nose blunt rude poster ?
All you care about these days is this delist mega thread 🤦‍♂️

Well I get sick of banging my head against a wall.

I feel no need to lower myself to the standards that some posters find acceptable. Amd the posters that individually stick up for all the players still bemoan us losing every week.

There’s an old saying. The best way to clean skid marks is to attack it at the source, not washing your jocks in hot water.

Think about that !! 🙃

Well I get sick of banging my head against a wall.

I feel no need to lower myself to the standards that some posters find acceptable. Amd the posters that individually stick up for all the players still bemoan us losing every week.

There’s an old saying. The best way to clean skid marks is to attack it at the source, not washing your jocks in hot water.

Think about that !! 🙃
Hahahaha love it ..
You are the best Accurate!!💪

Morning had an early night and woke up to the wonderful news re Essington and with them in mind

Backs for 2025

McDonald, Corr, Dawson x2 , Fisher, Logue, Archer , Bergman,and Goater. (9 players that enough backs . FFS )

Midfield for 2025

LDU, Simpkin, Sheezel, McKercher, Warldaw, Powell.Stephens Plus pick 2 or 1. ( enough to get the job done)

Forwards for 2025

Zurhaar, Duursma, Curtis,Larkey, Teakle, Comben. ( a tad one dimensional tbh)

Rucks 2025

Xerri - relief Comben/ Teakle and CCJ.
( no issues there )
Development Goad, Hardeman, Hansen Jnr. Maley
( a tad light on )

If you’re not on the list you’re either not up to it or you’re perfect for Essendon and Brad Scott.

Let you work out who of the unnamed fits where.

On yesterday’s performance that’s 1,2,3 4,5.6 which if you’re honest half explains why we lost to the 16th placed side.

I was speaking about opportunity at work with a government body and how we could assist them. But I told them to change the output you first need to change the input.

They did agree, I might ring al clarko for a chat😝
I noticed that Paul Curtis and Cameron Zurhaar are on your list. I know that they were just recontracted, but I'm also wondering if you made a typo or a cut and paste error.

Oh, and where you had McDonalds I think you meant Bailey Scott.

There are 5 obvious ones to go greenwood, tarryn, shiels, Free and RHJ

2 senior list and 3 rookies

After that it’s tougher but I dont expect much more other than another senior listed player () and maybe another rookie if we decide we want to pick a new rookie (Drury)

Plus as mentioned we have a free senior list spot as started with 37 on senior list instead of 38

Then there’s what bailey decide to do
Still this
Opens up 3 senior list spots and 3 rookie spots (4 if Drury goes with 2 of the rookie spots filled by the msd guys)

And then there’s still bailey out of contract who could be traded

Last edited:
I feel for those charged with making the list decisions. It must be overwhelming and difficult to work out where you start and where you finish.

Hopefully between 10/16 list changes.

Unless we have a stack of decent recruits lined up or somehow improve our draft hand significantly, then this achieves hardly anything.

All that will result in is we end up with a whole heap more Pinks, Sellerss and Biggies of the world.

I feel for those charged with making the list decisions. It must be overwhelming and difficult to work out where you start and where you finish.

Hopefully between 10/16 list changes.
Suspect there are one or two making these decisions who are also responsible for them being here in the first place so not much sympathy from me.

Unless we have a stack of decent recruits lined up or somehow improve our draft hand significantly, then this achieves hardly anything.

All that will result in is we end up with a whole heap more Pinks, Sellerss and Biggies of the world.

oh it's a conundrum, do you then say ok we look like dills so let's keep.

1.Stephenson
2.CCJ

3. Biggy ' Bert ' Nyuon
4.Pink
5.Taylor
6. Phillips
7. Lazzaro
8.Ford
9.Drury
10. Sellers
11.Free
12.Thomas - gone
13. Shiels - ret
14. Greenwood - ret

In those listed none of them are up to it, and maybe you find another Hansen Jnr, as in someone who cost nothing, that's at least showing something.

I bolded the ones that hurt, the others not so much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back