List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skipped court 4 times? … I dont know the law but I have a decent court suit which is wearing quite thin. How the F do you skip court without a bench warrant issued?
Skipped maybe wrong word - he just hasn’t shown up in court and they keep adjourning it - not sure if it’s because he’s a no show or other reasons? Didn’t show up last week either but seems a plea has now been entered and it’s going to trial

Skipped court 4 times? … I dont know the law but I have a decent court suit which is wearing quite thin. How the F do you skip court without a bench warrant issued?
I think he means adjourned lol.

Skipped maybe wrong word - he just hasn’t shown up in court and they keep adjourning it - not sure if it’s because he’s a no show or other reasons? Didn’t show up last week either but seems a plea has now been entered and it’s going to trial
So his legal representation has adjourned, thats somewhat different to skipping court Ha! But 3 adjournments is usually the maximum, probably gets special consideration being First Nations

if he is a no show and the charges list he HAS so be at court = bench warrant.

He probably has a good legal team who are working through it with prosecutions

And Viney wouldn’t? Captain of Melbourne? 😂

If we hadn’t shown form and growth since the bye i’d be foaming at the mouth for Viney or a Parker.. but im not so sure now

Parker is probably not as his team is in the window so there are sentimental values.

Viney is more likely as his team is 12th so it's game over but what can he do?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I’ve heard.

Surprised me too.

Interesting.

Doesn’t really align with his actions on field and is leadership persona off the field. Comes across as the ultimate professional/competitor.

Have only heard really good things about his brother too, have a couple of mates that get coached by him in BJJ.

Nonetheless, Viney is a real interesting one, have no idea how much he’d cost, as he isn’t a top tier midfielder but Melbourne would still expect the world for him considering he is their captain and is still playing consistent footy.

And Viney wouldn’t? Captain of Melbourne? 😂

If we hadn’t shown form and growth since the bye i’d be foaming at the mouth for Viney or a Parker.. but im not so sure now

Interesting.

Doesn’t really align with his actions on field and is leadership persona off the field. Comes across as the ultimate professional/competitor.

Have only heard really good things about his brother too, have a couple of mates that get coached by him in BJJ.

Nonetheless, Viney is a real interesting one, have no idea how much he’d cost, as he isn’t a top tier midfielder but Melbourne would still expect the world for him considering he is their captain and is still playing consistent footy.
Gawn is the captain of Melbourne and has been for several years

They dumped viney from that role

Despite people repeating it, Viney is no longer Melbourne's captain (it's Gawn). He's VC.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind him but the prospect of getting him doesn't excite me. I reckon Parker is a better fit, but can see why he wouldn't want to leave the Swans.

Darling is a ridiculous suggestion. Cooked.

Lukosius is a cat. You can carry one, maybe two, but we've already got our quota.

if he is a no show and the charges list he HAS so be at court = bench warrant.

He probably has a good legal team who are working through it with prosecutions
Yeah, sorry guys, think my lack of legal knowledge showing up here, thanks for the clarification! Was reading about it not long ago and apparently the magistrate wasn’t happy about him not appearing in court and the 4 adjournments - but yeah, not the same as skipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back