List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Viney, Wines, Parker, Rampe, Ward” - Clarko in reference to experienced names they are looking at.

Didn’t expect him to name drop them like that.

I definitely reckon there’s legs to the Fyfe rumor after that, reckon he’d be leaving out their #1 or #2 target.

The above might be the guys who have said no, imo.

Love to hear some actual info for once

Not if they have their eyes on Warner as predicted... pick 2 goes to Syd

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
If that's the case just do a deal with us to get Pick 2 like this pick swap below and they get to keep Brayshaw too..

1723764493010.png

They use something like;
2 & 25 = Warner
F1, 22 = Bolton
40 = Baker

All of a sudden they have a premiership midfield of Serong, Brayshaw, Warner, Young, Bolton, Clark, O'Meara, Baker, etc.. holy shit!..

We use;
7 = Berry/Trainor
12 = Armstrong
16 = Whitlock

Where would he play? Hes not better than any of our mids or Colby or Bailey on the wings.

We have enough accumulators.
Colby goes fulltime mid and Jack plays wing or Colby's current sweeper role off the half back line.

“Viney, Wines, Parker, Rampe, Ward” - Clarko in reference to experienced names they are looking at.

I definitely reckon there’s legs to the Fyfe rumor after that, reckon he’d be leaving out their #1 or #2 target.

Parker seems the best bet there

Given Todd is our head of footy, you have to think this attempt to get Viney has more behind it than most.

I reckon it happens on that basis. I also haven't seen any of the stuff you usually get around sons coming to clubs where the dad works.

I’d be shocked if Jagga doesn’t easily exceed Brayshaw’s level. Plus you get an extra 5 years.

Phillips could get to 80% of Brayshaw’s level and it wouldn’t cost us anything. At the end of the day it’s just running up and down grunt work. I reckon Brayshaw has **** all impact on Freo’s fortunes and they’re probably going to miss the eight because of it.
You're out of your mind.

When Freo score, AB is usually involved.
He is 4th in the AFL for score involvements.
He would be instantly our best defensive mid 22nd in the league for tackles, 2nd for PAs, whilst racking up 28 disposals a game with good DE. He isn't LDU around the stoppages, and he isn't Harry forward of centre but he's still a very, very good player

If AB wanted to be at Arden St, we would hand over pick 2 and more before you can blink.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ridiculous assumption. He needs another 7+ kg of bulk, but he'll do that easily imo.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'll go again.

We dont need him in the middle.

LDU, Sheezel, Wardlaw, Powell, Phillips + Recruits are our inside mids.

We need Colby delivering it inside 50 to Souva. We dont need hack kicks from contested play from him.

In my view, His biggest comparison at AFL level is Zac Merrett, who took an eternity to play inside mid.

Play to his strengths.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shirley Jack McRae is one of those Mr Clarkson is talking about. I have this feeling in me waters that Jackson is perfect for this team right now
He has been sidelined at WB because he isn't fast enough and can't cover the ground anymore. These are among our biggest issues. I don't see how he helps us. But I don't see it with most of these types, pretty much every name mentioned already struggles in transition and we shouldn't be going anywhere near them.

Given Todd is our head of footy, you have to think this attempt to get Viney has more behind it than most.

I reckon it happens on that basis. I also haven't seen any of the stuff you usually get around sons coming to clubs where the dad works.
Surely Todd is just trying to get his son a pay rise. Jack can't play for us if his dad is head of football.

I actually like the transparency, really refreshing. Think you're probably correct with that last line.

We haven’t had a decent small forward since Linds left. Surely that’s a priority this draft / FA period?
We'll use the rookie draft and the MSD then be perplexed as to why it didn't work.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

If that's the case just do a deal with us to get Pick 2 like this pick swap below and they get to keep Brayshaw too..

View attachment 2080598

They use something like;
2 & 25 = Warner
F1, 22 = Bolton
40 = Baker

All of a sudden they have a premiership midfield of Serong, Brayshaw, Warner, Young, Bolton, Clark, O'Meara, Baker, etc.. holy shit!..

We use;
7 = Berry/Trainor
12 = Armstrong
16 = Whitlock

Yes they can do a fair bit of damage this trade period.... Baker at 40 seems abit light though. Richmond are talking a first, which again is meaningless, but think they are looking 15-20 for him

Where would he play? Hes not better than any of our mids or Colby or Bailey on the wings.

We have enough accumulators.

We may have accumulators but his delivery into F50 would beat all ours bar Kerch

Definitely feel there is more to this one as well. What that is, I don’t know! 🙂

so, this seems a bit different strategy than cards close to the chest
I like it. Feels more like a football department recruitment process.

Let everyone in the system know that we've got an exciting young team and we're prepared to pay up for the person with the right resumé. You're not our star player, you're development staff with on-field game time.

so, this seems a bit different strategy than cards close to the chest
Depends how real the names are - we can talk about the general approach and be pitching publicly why it could be attractive while keeping tight on details and individual discussions.

We'll use the rookie draft and the MSD then be perplexed as to why it didn't work.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Lol, yes, that’s it
Predict Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back