List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

I won’t back SOS in, he’s proven to be a shrewd trader of picks but his history of poor draft selections (even when loaded with very high picks) and offering up way overs for b grade players (pick 11 for Tomlinson) plus his history of blinkers on recruiting from his former clubs scares the shit out of me. I don’t know the specifics but I pray that he doesn’t have the final say in ANY of our trade targets or drafting decisions.
Great guy, very footy smart but should never have been given control of our list.
I think they all have hits and misses that's standard. Very experienced and did a fantastic job last year.

Peatling had 15 possessions and a goal, hardly anything to write home about. He’s already 24 as well so it’s not like he’s a super young player with upside. Just another B grader.
Another one of those, who looks purely at basic stats. He'd add a lot our midfield, big body, tough, wouldn't give up too much for him, he was one of more impactful on the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies if this has already been done but can we all come together for a minutes silence for the Chief ‘s blues.

🎺

Even with the goat and Fantasia they couldn’t overcome a 60-nil handicap.

Next year. 🙏
1725794452291.png

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back