List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

With a name like that he could just retire and become a law firm

"Manager pulling your chain?"
"McClure ruining your game?"
"At Denver Grainger-Barras we recognise that every AFL player needs a hand every now and then to remove the one already there. No matter if the CBA CBA, or the committee forgot a juniour staffer, you might have a claim for compensation to avoid an ASADA strike.."

And yet the bombers were able to manage a deal that they get a % of sales from food and beverages and merchandise from every single game played there!

Saints v eagles. A couple of saints supporters go buy a new scarf and Essendon gets a cut!

Absolute BS!

On CPH2145 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I thought that was only through the shop that was located at the Coventry End?

Regardless of the pick we receive for Battle, I’m confident we can turn the player into something valuable.
Our development and club culture seem to be vastly improved over the last few years.
Then again if the idea is to use the pick as currency for future trades….

Also, Grats stavro#4! Fantastic news welcoming another addition to the fam mate.

Confident about compo champion?
I'm not "jumping for joy" confident Stav......... quietly hopeful more than anything.

There have been so many sound,logical arguments on here on why we should get the Battle compo......but we're not privy to all of the facts money wise.

From my understanding,if Josh's contract is front loaded over those first 5 years....we could be cooking with gas(are you allowed to say that anymore)

But.....we're dealing with the AFL here....who knows !!!!!!!

I wonder if tomorrow's committee will be borrowing our illustrious MRO officers Tattslotto machine.

If....if we get the compo....for me.....it all gets very exciting....2 picks in the top 10(as we all know.midfielders incoming).....plus our balance picks.

We go to the draft again in 2025 and attack free agency....big time..........that's been the clubs constant mantra......as Prez has constantly said....no more short cuts....no more sugar hits.....it just doesn't work for us.

I have a nagging feeling that I'll be pulling out the rosary beads tomorrow morning....just in case of course.

;););)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Bassat has made a huge misstep with his speech. He has handed the AFL the opportunity to **** us with compo. It will be a very popular public fisting, and no-one will back us up whatsoever.
No one would back us anyway.
Just look what that other small Vic club said about St Kilda at their best and fairest. Luke Beverage is as big a scumbag as the rest of the goblins at the western bulldogs.

The sooner they slip back into irrelevant territory, the better. That club is rotten to its core

No one would back us anyway.
Just look what that other small Vic club said about St Kilda at their best and fairest. Luke Beverage is as big a scumbag as the rest of the goblins at the western bulldogs.

The sooner they slip back into irrelevant territory, the better. That club is rotten to its core
What did he say?

That’s all well and good, but I don’t see why he made such a big deal of this at the B&F. It’s a bad look for the club IMO. By all means, go for your life to the head honchos at the AFL behind closed doors. The father/son is a good part of the game and it completely comes down to luck anyway. If we get another flag I don’t want it come from handouts anyway. I want the club to do it as the St.Kilda Football club, with all the challenges it faces and has done for years.
This combined with the Battle snub has been a bad week for the club, I’m not sure what happened there but we could have said nothing and he either
a) doesn’t show up anyway
b) does turn up and it’s frosty - what’s the worst that could have happened?
Also a bad look that it seems we categorically told him not to come.
You haven't listened to the Prez's speech have you?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back