List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We Are Doomed Reaction GIF

He’s going 3/4 so it’s absolutely concievable we miss him.
I agree.

Was more making the point we should still be there at #4.

What we need is Trainor to lift.

Good form should see him sit 1-3. Smilie & O’sullivan should sit similar.

He’s going 3/4 so it’s absolutely concievable we miss him.
im not disappointed if we get pick 4 and miss him,hard to justify falling below those 3 unless one gets on a serious roll,but if we finish above crows and miss him we really are what they say we are,however lions next week and 2 games left against sa clubs,we dont even have to try to lose those 3,hope richmond are in tip top shape round 22 and that should do it

just looked at crows run home,they far from have it easy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide have to win more with their home advantage you’d think.
just looked at their run,they have it quite tough,2 vs swans giants home.lions bombers and cats away,power away showdown,saints hawks dogs at home are their easiest games,that is a tough run

yep, much like collard is going to go and play for them.

he plays for st kilda, until then actually get behind him. its like you barrack for saints to fail. its really emabarrasing to have a mod like that...

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I mean I listed both wa based teams.

We compete with 8 so the odds are a lot lower.

I’ve actually been advocating for us playing him every week so I support him a lot more than most but go off king.

I mean I listed both wa based teams.

We compete with 8 so the odds are a lot lower.

I’ve actually been advocating for us playing him every week so I support him a lot more than most but go off king.
oh, im sure you have chief. and judging by all the other posts you have made recently, you would be first to jam the boots in if he didnt meet youre expectations in the first 30 seconds

oh, im sure you have chief. and judging by all the other posts you have made recently, you would be first to jam the boots in if he didnt meet youre expectations in the first 30 seconds

Big swing and a miss knackers.

Lotta chiefs, knackers and kings in this thread right now, you love to see it. Couple of big wheels and champs wouldn't go astray though IMHO.

If we end up with a pick somewhere from 5 - 8 I wouldn't mind us going after Olli Hotton's brother Taj, just saw he did an ACL but this year was moved into the middle and was racking it up and kicking snags before the injury. Might be a stretch to take him top 10 given the injury.

Getting desperate offering players less time at the club. We are giving the tree an almighty shake and coming up with nothing.

So our next play is to grab band 1 with battle. Meaning we need to find another CHB. Our drafting of tall KPD has been extremely poor. Also our drafting of top 5 picks also extremely poor.

You'd wanna hope this draft is good. Doesn't sound very good.

But I guess if you go back to the draft you can re-sell hope. Takes them 3-5 years to work out if it's no good.

Yeh, for Freo or West Coast.
Maybe but Gresham was very over rated and taking us nowhere so I’m happy enough to take that risk. I might add WC would probably happily trade for him should it come to that and Fremantle have some early picks this year. I’ve seen varying reports on collard so I guess it’s up to the club to make the call and either back themselves in or trade him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back