List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love to ask the question of Harry Rowston and Henry Hustweight. Both are inside players and not getting games. In saying that, Both are probably unattainable and contacted so will cost draft capital.

Sheldrick from the Swans is the one i'd throw a pretty decent contract at

Battle is equal to Tom Stewart….fmd

Equal in position. He's not as good over his career so far. He's an interceptor not a KP. Also didn't start until he was 24 Battle is 25.

We paid a future second rounder and got Adelaide's future second rounder in a trade swap with GWS on trade night.
So at worst, it is a one place pick in the second round for Henry this year.

So if the amount we had to pay for him to Freo was shit, it was very very constipated.

Yeah, we did well. People were talking of paying a FRDP for him. Would have been giving Wilson away.

Fair enough I wont take the Battle discussion any further...

He does it every year. Cheer leads any stupid idea we come up with and then gets shitty with anyone that questions it.

Would love to ask the question of Harry Rowston and Henry Hustweight. Both are inside players and not getting games. In saying that, Both are probably unattainable and contacted so will cost draft capital.

Hawks have so many inside mids, at some point they surely have to cut a few.

I love Ross Lyon, I wouldn’t want anyone else in the seat. He is the best coach in the AFL IMO and doesn’t take shit, from anyone. He is the king of coaches.

Thanks Ross.

Yeah, we did well. People were talking of paying a FRDP for him. Would have been giving Wilson away.
That would have been terrible. Glad we did well in the Henry trade. Freo also happy. They have our 2nd which is a high second and two other frdps from trades.

Considering they are coming third, sounds like a win win trade.

Equal in position. He's not as good over his career so far. He's an interceptor not a KP. Also didn't start until he was 24 Battle is 25.
Shocked Season 12 GIF by The Simpsons

He does it every year. Cheer leads any stupid idea we come up with and then gets shitty with anyone that questions it.
stupid GIF

Im amazed that intelligent people seem to lose there abilities to remain subjective when it comes to supporting the club and staff. Lyon has an almost 'cult like following' with no matter what people are shown contrary to their beliefs they simply wont accept it. All I have been suggesting over the past few weeks is that Lyon has deficiencies which have contributed to our season, and as a result I have been accused of being a troll. Its quite laughable really.

I am not a Lyon hater but I dont think he is the second coming either!

The issues that most of us have is that the deficiencies that you constantly moan about have no basis in reality.

I’m still waiting for your explanation how Lyon managed to sack Geoff Walsh. It doesn’t help your cause when you make up stuff like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The issues that most of us have is that the deficiencies that you constantly moan about have no basis in reality.

I’m still waiting for your explanation how Lyon managed to sack Geoff Walsh. It doesn’t help your cause when you make up stuff like that.

You are just not subjective enough and are in the Lyon cult.
Go drink some kool aide and stop questioning made up stuff.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mowmans has told me that we are pushing him out?

I'm also intrigued, what do you mean by Battles families ties with Hawks?

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app
How are we pushing him out if we have the same contract on the table.

This is very much a case of Value vs. Worth that the club are making.

Battles value will never be higher than it is at the end of this season from an opposition perspective.

Career year and an unrestricted free agent. So no cost and just cap space.

His worth to us is that he is a good footballer. Makes us better - But at a certain price point Battle stops looking so sexy.

You would think we are at that price point (850k)maybe they budge a little more to 900k. There isn’t any value in going further. At that point he loses his worth to us.

And ultimately it’s Battles choice. But I feel confident Im on the money that if he goes and lands band 1. We will be disappointed but think we got alot more value as opposed to Battles worth.

It was impossible to say he was being forced out for band 1 compo in March - because we thought we would play finals and another teens pick probably doesn’t move the needle.

When I post again in June the club had some confidence band 1 was in play. Yet we haven’t pulled our offer - we have tried to compete with the Hawks still.

You are just not subjective enough and are in the Lyon cult.
Go drink some kool aide and stop questioning made up stuff.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m sipping away at some RTB/Cottees lime coola as we speak.

The best one I’ve heard yet is “Lyon hired his old mate as CEO” and Lyon wasn’t even at the joint when Dilena arrived lol

We probably won't get a player the quality of Battle with that band 1 pick.
You might be right. But that doesn't make it good.
Lot of people seem excited at the prospect of going backwards.
If say we took the best available mid and Trainor l think we'll have done alright.
That said, if we didn't take 2 mids then why do it at all.

Why do we have to have shit? If you don't perform you get the arse just like in any business. These ****wits stuff everything up because there is no pressure on them to get moving.

10 years of sub par performance and Saints fans keep buying memberships and the half arse away paying incompetents to not perform.
Yes, let's get rid of the latest admin. Just like the last 20 years or more. No that what real stuffing up does and getting no where.

even though I am biased against Ross Ross Lyon. He does have to stay his 4 year term.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back