Training 2024 training updates.

Remove this Banner Ad

They'll do review from last week's game and a light run tomorrow, which I don't go to generally.

But then the main sessions:

Tuesday 25 June: 9:30am - 11:00am (AIA Vitality Centre)
Thursday 27 June: 9:30am - 11:00am (AIA Vitality Centre)

Based on past experience, do you think that these times will be the same next week?

I have a friend who'd like to plan ahead to take his kids to watch a training session.

Based on past experience, do you think that these times will be the same next week?

I have a friend who'd like to plan ahead to take his kids to watch a training session.
No, next week, the main session will be on wednesday. Given we play Bombers on the friday

Main Training - June 27th.

A frosty but turned sunny morning was a nice day for some training. No rain in sight, which was nice for the middle of winter.

Absent players:

Begg
Steene
Cox
Schultz
IQ
Mitchell
Parker

Rehab:

Jamie.
Who did participate in many drills, but when match sim started, he went to the off side and did some agility and running.

This morning persisted of some tackling drills, handball drills in tight situations; line group stuff then match simulation.

Teams:

Black -

• Lippa
  • JDG
  • Maynard
  • JDaicos
  • Noble
  • Pendles
  • DC
  • Frampton
  • Noble
  • Sidey
  • Hill
  • Crisp
  • Moore
  • Beau
  • NDaicos
  • Harrison
  • Markov
  • Howe
  • Checkers

White:

• Mcstay
  • DeMattia
  • Kreuger
  • Allan
  • Macrae
  • TJ
  • Smit
  • Ryan
  • Reef
  • Bytel
  • Richards
  • Sullivan
  • Eyre
  • Johnson
  • Long

Things of notice.

Bytel has swapped positions with DeMattia with the former at half back, and the latter on the wing which we had seen him lately in the VFL.

Eyre back in defence (thank goodness) Seeing them train there in match sim, you just see how much more suited he is in that part of the ground.

Midfield consisted of Pendles. Crisp. Nick v Macrae. Sullivan and Long.

Without IQ, there was Moore. Noble. Frampton. Howe. Markov and Maynard in defence in the black.

Up forward you had Checkers + Jordy, Lippa, Harrison, Hill, WHE

Mcstay fully trained and looking good. Did some extra work post session as well. I dare say he won't be too far before he can play some VFL games. Maybe in the next few weeks.

Jordy fully trained without issue, but trained up forward, which might be the way to go for the rest of the year to help his groin issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back