Player Watch #21: Callum Coleman-Jones - out for season after suffering Achilles rupture vs CFC on GoodFriday - go well CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh ffs. We don’t win games and we’re shit because we play 8 or 9 shit players every week. CCJ is and will always be one of them.

Stop with the baseless optimism and be realistic.
What have you got against other people's baseless optimism?

He's a structure player, like Elmo. At the very least he can give our VFL side a similar fwd structure.

As ive said before i feel he get lost up the ground and more suited to FF, so if Larkey happened to miss for whatever reason he might be an option there.

I don't have the ability to extrapolate CCJ's disposals, but I bet my life on CCJ having a good first ten minutes of any match he played. Then he runs out of puff.
Has the ability but seemed to this stage to not give a ****. Is a better footballer than Pink, Teakle & Bert.

I don't have the ability to extrapolate CCJ's disposals, but I bet my life on CCJ having a good first ten minutes of any match he played. Then he runs out of puff.
Has the ability but seemed to this stage to not give a ****. Is a better footballer than Pink, Teakle & Bert.
Well he's currently sitting at the table next to me enjoying a flat white in the sun with a 10/10.....why would one care about getting a kick...

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well he's currently sitting at the table next to me enjoying a flat white in the sun with a 10/10.....why would one care about getting a kick...

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
The old Peter Crouch question about what he’d be if he wasn’t a soccer player … “a virgin” he quipped

I'm told CCJ is over his complications and is about a month behind Goater. Has put on some size in the gym.
Oh great he'll be even slower then.

Feeling Old Season 8 GIF by The Simpsons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #21: Callum Coleman-Jones - out for season after suffering Achilles rupture vs CFC on GoodFriday - go well CCJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back