Player Watch #26 Luke Parker

Remove this Banner Ad

d05af3810baa11138a15ef8d759b18c8

Luke Parker
Luke Parker has plenty of football ahead and has already compiled a resume packed with impressive achievements. Since landing at the Sydney Swans via the 2010 AFL Draft, he has won a 2012 premiership medal, earned All Australian selection and won two Bob Skilton medals. In 2015, he was added to the club’s leadership group at the age of just 22, and has led the team as a co-captain alongside Josh Kennedy and Dane Rampe since 2019. While Parker is among the league’s elite midfielders, his strong marking and expert game awareness make him a genuine threat when rotating through the forward line.

Luke Parker
DOB: 25 October 1992
DEBUT: 2011
DRAFT: #40, 2010 National Draft
RECRUITED FROM: Langwarrin (Vic)/Dandenong U18

Last edited by a moderator:
That will be the narrative next year to explain Parker's good performances.

"Well norf are terrible so somebody has to get the footy I guess."

My opinion is he is being shown the same disrespect he was shown all year! Please do the right thing and let him go gracefully!

So we should accept heinous unders just because and he wasn’t shown disrespect during the year anyway. It’s day 4 in a trade week. A fourth round junk pick isn’t enough

What North is offering is frankly disgraceful, any neutral knows he is worth a lot more. Rawlings isn't fooling anyone saying they are "happy to move on", their club is in desperate need of experience and he's their big recruit of the summer that they've been chasing all year. The length of contract + money they have offered him proves that they think he can be an important player for them in years to come.
Can you imagine what the supporter base would do to the club if they walked away after giving them hope?

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

I say we get you and LukeParkerno1 in a room somewhere else to thrash out the deal then let the clubs know.

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

Hey what did I do to deserve sitting in a room with a North fan!

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #26 Luke Parker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back