Game Day 2nd qualifying final: West Coast Eagles v Hawthorn, 8.20pm AEST @ Subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We've won in Sydney, Melbourne, Launceston, Adelaide and Perth. We would've won in Brisbane if we had've played their too. Our blokes know what it takes to shut out the opposition and get the job done in any conditions. So long as they come to play, we win.

I've been pretty much over football this year. Sick of it to be honest and I haven't even watch the second half of the season. That being said, I'm onto my second long neck after not drinking for six weeks and listening to Prince, Go Crazy , and right now I'm feeling it.

Get it done boys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How's the weather looking in Perth?

Whether Smith plays or not there is no reason why we shouldn't win. Would be great to silence their feral supporters.

Watching the replay of the game earlier this season we had them covered most of the night. Turnovers did hurt us early on though so our start needs to be top notch.

Go Hawks!

How's the weather looking in Perth?

Whether Smith plays or not there is no reason why we shouldn't win. Would be great to silence their feral supporters.

Watching the replay of the game earlier this season we had them covered most of the night. Turnovers did hurt us early on though so our start needs to be top notch.

Go Hawks!

Slight gust - but that's the norm for Perth so Victorians may see it as windy
Still no sign of rain though but Kipster said is coming down in Bunbury so could be here in time for dinner

Forecast for the rest of FridaySummary Max 21 Showers increasing. Chance of any rain: 95% Perth areaCloudy. Slight (30%) chance of showers this afternoon increasing to very high (95%) chance of showers during the evening. Winds northwesterly 25 to 40 km/h.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back