Player Watch #3: Harry Sheezel - 23 AFL RS/NM SBM, AFLPA BYP, '24 AA squad, '24 AFLCA BYP

Remove this Banner Ad

And it’s not even close
I think Boomer still has some claim to that mantle - might be just a question of time though.

I go back a bit and Harry's the best teenager I've seen at North and that includes Carey.

Some amongst us like Hojuman and Bertie22 go back to a teenage Keith Greig and Sam Kekovich. They'd have interesting views on this.

I dont care….but lm pissed…..this is a muppet on selection for AA and he posts this about Harry..
Everyone pitchforks , retweet, phone in make some noise….and get this muppet removed..
HOW DARE HE TAKE AIM AT HARRY 🤬

Constant bait. Just block him and mute all words associated with him.
However the reality is, sheezel will never get the plaudits he deserves until the rest of his campaignering team mates come to the party. When you’re winning people take more notice.
It is what it is.

Constant bait. Just block him and mute all words associated with him.
However the reality is, sheezel will never get the plaudits he deserves until the rest of his campaignering team mates come to the party. When you’re winning people take more notice.
It is what it is.
I wouldnt even mention corn frances in the same sentence as sheezel.

Corn frances is a dangerfield type patch player, sheezel accumulates and damages like daicos and neale.

Bont does whatever he pleases. Such a versatile player.

Finaly cripps is just a beast, possibly the most influencial of the lot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #3: Harry Sheezel - 23 AFL RS/NM SBM, AFLPA BYP, '24 AA squad, '24 AFLCA BYP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back