Player Watch #3 Taylor Adams

Remove this Banner Ad

adams1.jpg

Player Profile:

Drafted by GWS with Pick 13 in the 2011 National Draft, Taylor Adams made his AFL debut in Round 5 of the 2012 season. After 31 games with the Giants the midfielder moved to Collingwood where he went on to play 10 seasons and five finals campaign for the Magpies. He joins the Sydney Swans with a wealth of experience including a Grand Final appearance in 2018. In 2020 he was named the club’s Best and Fairest and selected in the All-Australian team.

DOB: 20 Sep 1993
Draft: 2011
RECRUITED FROM: Collingwood

Last edited:
Adams was BOG for us in the 2018 grand final. Came 2nd in the Norm voting. Which I'm sure many of you are aware of.

But did you know Longmire was one of the judges and the only judge to not award Adams a single vote when the other 3 either had him BOG or 2nd BOG? Seems Horse might have his blinkers on when it comes to Adams.

Why Longmire would not select a fit, proven big stage player, even if a little past his best, has me baffled. Particularly for guys with injury concerns. You at least know Adams will give his all.

It won't matter tonight - you will still win. But I think there's a good chance you might find out on GF day that Longmire has just dropped a Clydesdale-sized sh*t in your bed if he persists with this decision.
Prophecy!

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #3 Taylor Adams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back