Game Day 2024 Round 18 Discussion - Anyone for some CARNAGE?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the average number of rookies being fielded this week?

At this stage, I've got two.
1 rookie (Freijah)

If Freijah is the sub, I'll probably just cop his score

If Curnow is a late out, I'll probably just cop a donut

$2.25 million sitting on the bench, only 1 green dot :sick:

I’ve got 1 rookie onfield (Mannagh covering Gawn, E looped so if he’s a total disaster I’ll trade Gawn), though some of my ‘premos’ are not very good (Curnow, Jezza).

If Rankine didn’t miss the first week of finals I would have done something really stupid and held Gawn and Rankine, and trade Martin to Neale. Kind of pissed off that I can’t do that 😡

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do we think the chances are of Richards, Dowling or Breville being sub this week?
I would think of the 3, Richards would be the highest chance with Elliott back. Dowling a safe on field option IMO. Not sure about Reville.

I would think of the 3, Richards would be the highest chance with Elliott back. Dowling a safe on field option IMO. Not sure about Reville.
I'll be very surprised if Richards is sub, it'll be Reef or Harrison imho

Hi guys,

Is there a way to make a 3way sub?
I have:
Bramble Def/Mid
Adams Mid/Fwd
Sexton Fwd/Def

I want to move Bramble from defence to Mid, Adams from Mid to Fwd and Sexton from Fwd to Def... I can't work out how to do it.

Hi guys,

Is there a way to make a 3way sub?
I have:
Bramble Def/Mid
Adams Mid/Fwd
Sexton Fwd/Def

I want to move Bramble from defence to Mid, Adams from Mid to Fwd and Sexton from Fwd to Def... I can't work out how to do it.

It can be done if you have at least 1 trade left.

How so? All the players are already in my team, I just want to move their positions.
You can do it by burning a trade of an irrelevant bench player.

trade def bench OUT. sub Sexton to DEF. then sub Adams FWD. Then sub Bramble MID. Trade in new DEF bench player.

How so? All the players are already in my team, I just want to move their positions.
Trade a player out
Do the appropriate DPP moves in the trade screen by hitting the S on each player
Complete trade
Then trade out the player you just brought in, and trade back in the player you traded out
It essentially reverses the trade
You get the trade used back

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back