Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - MOVED TO WCE - PICK 42 Received

Remove this Banner Ad

From a leadership point of view he’s exactly what Adelaide need. I can see why they would chase him considering the leadership void there and Graham’s Premiership success.
Could see him in the captain role.
Geez it’d be a big call to go to Adelaide though. You’d be kissing goodbye finals footy for the next 5 years
He captained the SA state team’s as a junior
U16 and U18
Won best player of the comp in the
U18 Carnival

..what a pair of f.cked up clubs to let him leave the state.

Could see some interest stirring for jack , has a good CV in a top side. My reckoning is if we want him, he ll re sign. I really don’t think we ve seen enough of , rcd, Dow, Rossy to make an informed call could we push on without jack going forward. I think we prob could though he applies a lot of defensive pressure that isn’t easily replicated
Currency pick 25-30

Where is all this Essendon/Graham rumours coming from , I thought it was a done deal with the Cows
Fox Footy made it up because of all the ex-Richmond people at the bummers.

ESSENDON LOOKING TO BOOST MIDFIELD

Essendon is among the keen clubs aiming to lure Jack Graham out of Richmond.

According to Nine, Graham is in the interest of a number of teams, including the Bombers and the Crows.

Essendon’s advantage is that a number of former Richmond employees work at the club, with Ben Rutten (2021 senior coach), Blake Caracella (assistant coach) and Dan Richardson (football boss) having a relationship with the premiership Tiger.

The big bodied midfielder booted three goals in Richmond triumphant 2017 premiership as a 19-year-old, playing seven matches in 2020.

He missed out on selection in last year’s Grand Final after injuring his shoulder in the Preliminary Final. Graham remains without a contract for next year.

Graham’s frame would certain add another layer to the Bombers onball brigade, but he stands at just 181cm.

Adelaide’s pull is obvious given Graham was drafted out of South Australia, with the Crows set to have ample cap space for the 22-year-old.

Across his career, Graham has played 46 games for the Tigers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would be open to trading him depending on what the trade is. A defender like Josh Worrell who was pick #28 last year 196cm 90kgs best mates with Ralph Smith and very agile.

They have decent depth in young KPD

I’d be keeping him if his form keeps up , don’t make same mistake we made with Butler .
Butler was a VFL player at Richmond. We've got too many of his type. Aarts has been adequate replacement.
I hope all our rejects play well. It will allow us to demand more back.
I think Graham is preferred over Ross. Graham has been good lately

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #34: Jack Graham - MOVED TO WCE - PICK 42 Received

Remove this Banner Ad

Back