Player Watch #44 Seth Campbell Re-Signed 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

9 score involvements and a goal to go with his 15 touches. Maybe a rising star nom?

Pointing Laughing GIF

Really like the kid. Way further ahead than we could have ever asked for.
No need to rush Seth, however, I’d like to see him training with the midfield group preseason. He’s developing nicely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

very quiet achiever, congratulations Seth. I think Seth will definitely add to outside midfield speed. Will become a very good player for RFC.

Good news , I see a very good midfielder in Seth, handles the ball well , early speed and is improving his use . Needs to add some strength and know what he’s capable of , especially how much time , often he rushes when he could have slotted it , big pre season kiddo , worlds your oyster

Due for a jumper number promotion during the off season

6 or Bakers 7 if he moves on would be fitting imo

Or do we back him in for number 9
Id actually give him the #4....he moves like Raines and the longer we hold it after Dusty the more pressure on the new guardian IMO..
We gave the #12 to Astbury pretty quickly after Richo retired.

Id actually give him the #4....he moves like Raines and the longer we hold it after Dusty the more pressure on the new guardian IMO..
We gave the #12 to Astbury pretty quickly after Richo retired.
Don’t mind it and love the idea of not trying to wait for some kind of unobtainable benchmark where we are forever waiting for the “right” player

Similar reasons why I thought number 9 for him
Somtimes he will give you a glimpse where you could aware it’s still Cotch running around for us

Will be interesting to see how Yze see’s the numbers if we hold onto the old “got to earn” a high number mantra that came with Hardwick or we see a fair few new draftees in single digits next season

Don’t mind it and love the idea of not trying to wait for some kind of unobtainable benchmark where we are forever waiting for the “right” player

Similar reasons why I thought number 9 for him
Somtimes he will give you a glimpse where you could aware it’s still Cotch running around for us

Will be interesting to see how Yze see’s the numbers if we hold onto the old “got to earn” a high number mantra that came with Hardwick or we see a fair few new draftees in single digits next season
All our high numbers have been taken so we will need to give players lower numbers haha

Needs to train over summer with the mids. Didn't progress much over the season but hung in there and played pretty much every game which is rare for a first year player. Has plenty of tools to work with but needs to add another dimension at the coalface before we see what a good player he is going to be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #44 Seth Campbell Re-Signed 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

Back