Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, thread has been cleaned up.

I get that tempers are running high and that everyone's being swept up in the moment. There's a reason the proverb "May you live in interesting times" is a curse; well, these times are pretty interesting. Doesn't mean forum rules don't apply.

Let's try and behave a bit better from here, be the adults we should be, hmm?

When you're as old as those guys you can keel over at any time.
Oh a bullet nearly hit my head... It misssed ...Yeehaaa.

Probably even got the adrenalin flowing for a minute or so.

Actually do you mean Zelensky or Putin, i get so confused.
Putin is a bit of a chicKen, holed up in his bunker most of the time. I mean Zelenskyy is the brave one: visiting the front line repeatedly, travelling the world, 44 assassination attempts vs Trump complaining about being cold in court, bone spurs, and suffering an ear graze.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Putin is a bit of a chicKen, holed up in his bunker most of the time. I mean Zelenskyy is the brave one: visiting the front line repeatedly, travelling the world, 44 assassination attempts vs Trump complaining about being cold in court, bone spurs, and suffering an ear graze.

I know that, i was just taking a low shot at Joe BIden for confusing the two. :D

You don’t think it’s legitimate to ask why that roof wasn’t covered and the shooter was spotted first by passersby? And how he managed to get 5 (or 8?) shots off before being shot himself?

So old Donald was shot at by a white Anglo Saxon male Republican with a registered firearm.
Yet there they all were salivating at the prospect that it was a black Democrat or even Antifa.
Suck shit losers.
It was one of your own that wanted Donald dead.
I mean it all makes sense.
It's Mafia like.
The Mafia only kill their own.

So old Donald was shot at by a white Anglo Saxon male Republican with a registered firearm.
Yet there they all were salivating at the prospect that it was a black Democrat or even Antifa.
Suck shit losers.
It was one of your own that wanted Donald dead.
I mean it all makes sense.
It's Mafia like.
The Mafia only kill their own.
I don't think this is the left wing victory you think it is

Left wing victory?
WTF are you on about?
This story is about Republicans trying to kill Trump.
This is a Republican/MAGA story.
whatever helps you cope, but yeah, maybe you're right, Trump and the rebublicans are gonna take a political it for this lol. I'm sure tomorrow Biden will surge in the polls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back