Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would he stop collingwood fans coming in to the usa? :)
Do you honestly think I could keep my mouth shut in redneck states like Texas, Kentucky, Virginia?

Maybe California, NY, Connecticut would be okay.

This sounds like typical LNP spin that doesn't really add up in reality.

Small business in particular isn't living and dying on taxes, it's revenue. The more money in the hands of the people who'll spend it (poorer people as opposed to richer ones) the better for small business.

Of course it’s revenue, but tax deduction are put in to help.

I live it everyday most of my family members have small business across many different types of sectors. This is how businesses run. I didn’t read it from LNPs website.

Yeah maybe this sort of stuff is where they should be looking for the source of this:

They go into a fair bit of detail.

This is race war accelerationist stuff.

These guys want this to happen so people of a certain leaning and/or skin colour can assert their dominance, eradicate the people they see as enemies, and create an ethno-nationalist state.

"It's gonna be the best cleansing and the fastest cleansing. If they assassinate Trump, it's gonna be game over for them."

Sound familiar in relation to, say, events from earlier in the last century?

Reminds me of the TV show Yellowstone (starring Kevin Costner). The story arc involved his grandson being kidnapped by the crazies. When the Dutton team raid their hideout, the last crazy carter mead smirks and shoots himself. ivan gives them feels.

CBS reported Crooks was rejected from his high school’s rifle team, with a classmate claiming he was a “bad shot”.

“He never returned to tryouts for the remainder of high school,” said the former member of the student team, who graduated high school with Crooks.

“High School’s rifle team”

**** me.

Do you honestly think I could keep my mouth shut in redneck states like Texas, Kentucky, Virginia?

Maybe California, NY, Connecticut would be okay.
I had such a hard time not pointing out the arsenal of weapons and going the full Karen in a Walmart in Louisiana when they didn't sell *** papers because they were "drug paraphernalia".

Do you work?

That’s your answer. Go to mainland Greece for a visit which is my background and you’ll see what I mean. It’s depressing.

So your answer is Greece.

Did you see the articles I posted about the massive and record buybacks that immediately followed Trump’s tax cuts? And that he himself admitted that companies had used the tax cuts to do that, instead of what he intended.

Last edited:
Yes for sure I was just speaking generally. Accounting especially where my boss still turns off the heater before he leaves in his Mercedes AMG to save money is notorious for screwing over staff so I get it. But on the whole more money for business owners are better for the rest of us.

And generally I disagree.

I posted this interview yesterday but didn't get the backstory. A blind reporter getting a scoop interview with an eye-witness minutes after an attempted assassination attempt is pretty wild.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course it’s revenue, but tax deduction are put in to help.

I live it everyday most of my family members have small business across many different types of sectors. This is how businesses run. I didn’t read it from LNPs website.

It's the kind of base level thinking that trickle-down economics relies upon. It sounds good in theory, there's some kind of logic to it, but it doesn't really work that way in practise. It's pretty standard LNP type economic views that has been hammered in to people through the media for decades.

If you're reliant on tax rates to have a profitable business, that's problematic. Also, take a moment to think about it; you said Trumps corporate tax cut from 27.5% to 25% saw a boom in small business? This makes no sense.

More money in the hands of people who'll spend it, is the biggest thing for small business. The bigger you get, the further removed from that equation you are. It's also highly industry dependent.

Corporate tax rates are far more relevant to big businesses, especially in a small country like Australia where we see major corporations profit shifting overseas to countries with lower tax rates and paying tax there instead of here. This is why there's been discussion previously around a flat global corporate tax rate, so there's no point in the profit shifting exercise.

“High School’s rifle team”

**** me.

I'm no advocate of guns but you know that we have rifle teams in high schools in Australia, right? it quite big in GPS schools in Sydney.

it is an Olympic sport.

Gotta train those school kids how to handle automatic assault rifles because... you know... what if the government is evil and uses guns to hurt people... Hmm.

It is just a sport, just like archery etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back