Player Watch #5 Isaac Heeney

Remove this Banner Ad

Heeney 2.jpg

Isaac Heeney

Isaac Heeney is a crowd favourite and one of the best young players in the competition. The QBE Sydney Swans Academy graduate won the 2018 AFL Mark of the Year award, was selected in the AFL Players’ Association’s 22Under22 team in two of his eligible four years and played his 100th senior game in 2019. Heeney can be used in the midfield, forward line – where he booted four goals in star teammate Lance Franklin’s absence in Round 20 last year – or as a loose man in defence.

Isaac Heeney
DOB: 05 May 1996
DEBUT: 2015
DRAFT: #18, 2014 National Draft
RECRUITED FROM: Cardiff (NSW)

Last edited by a moderator:
Give up your day job I say!
There should (I’m hoping!) be an opening with the club for you soon.
I've consumed too much emotional energy in this one hypothetical case as it is to ever consider actually being a lawyer🤣 I wouldn't be able to sleep at night rehearsing my pen dropping arguments through gritted teeth.

I've consumed too much emotional energy in this one hypothetical case as it is to ever consider actually being a lawyer🤣 I wouldn't be able to sleep at night rehearsing my pen dropping arguments through gritted teeth.
Posted a couple of things re this. Firstly my thoughts after the appeal were get the f on with our business and win the flag and stick it up the corrupt collective. Then agreed with another poster what a poison bunch of leeches the media are. Have just been listening to 3AW and take a bow
Sam McClure you talentless hack.
Exhibit A of a media parasite.

Can see why it might seem distasteful but it's still meant as a light hearted jab. If anything it highlights the AFLs incompetence and makes a mockery of them pretty much enabling these petty jibes, which I don't mind.

Hope Horse absolutely dishes out his frustration in his next media appearance to ramp up the pressure.
I’ll wait until after the game against LOLNorth to see if anything of worth has been dished out in anger.
Perhaps someone needing a rest can turn & face a north player during a bounce & bitch slap an opponent in the face like Butters did to see where the AFL are at.

The way I look at it, a supposed mate and business partner has just lost a chance at winning the sports greatest individual prize and you agree to not only mock him, but do so while effectively bragging that you got away with another shit act. For me, he’s a massive campaigner and can go **** himself.

Its very ironic they got Toby for it dont take it to seriously mate its all tongue in cheek.

I think the fact that the Brownlow is for the best and fairest, and in this case, there is no finding the Heeney did anything unfair, because he was only DEEMED to have intentionally offended, rather than actually found to have intentionally offended, there is a case for players convicted in this way to be still eligible for the Brownlow.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk
The lowbrown is not worth anything anymore. AFL have ruled competitiveness out of the game.

The way I look at it, a supposed mate and business partner has just lost a chance at winning the sports greatest individual prize and you agree to not only mock him, but do so while effectively bragging that you got away with another shit act. For me, he’s a massive campaigner and can go **** himself.
Greene is a germ. Not of good character. Was assaulting people in pubs before he was even drafted. Ironic GWS picked him up. Water seeks its own level.

Posted a couple of things re this. Firstly my thoughts after the appeal were get the f on with our business and win the flag and stick it up the corrupt collective. Then agreed with another poster what a poison bunch of leeches the media are. Have just been listening to 3AW and take a bow
No idea how McClure has a job.

Generally in the footy media you can get by with either some insight into the game or an engaging personality. Some media pundits have both, most have just one. McClure somehow gets by with both the insight and the personality of an expired packet of 2 minute noodles.

No idea how McClure has a job.

Generally in the footy media you can get by with either some insight into the game or an engaging personality. Some media pundits have both, most have just one. McClure somehow gets by with both the insight and the personality of an expired packet of 2 minute noodles.
McClure gets a job via nepotism.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jon Ralph going on the defence of Stewart because it was an accident that man doesn't change with his hell of a bias
Must be the week where the AFL doesn’t give a shit about concussion like they claim

Normally i would call him a rat

Just for those who missed Heeney today, my 12 yo daughter who has a massive crush on him (she thinks she might marry him one day 🤣) had made a short highlights clip. We will be at the Gabba next week and she is desperate for a selfie 🤞🤞

Attachments

• VID-20240713-WA0000.mp4
    2.2 MB

Player Watch #5 Isaac Heeney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back