5th Ashes Test England v Australia July 27-31 1930hrs @ The Oval

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

* off Mark Butcher, it's not a theory. It happened

He said that, then 2 minutes later said it was a massive under statement to say there was a bit of a difference between the balls - even the Pommy commentators know this is ridiculous.

I did, hence why I pointed out the footage showing that the original ball was also shiny on 1 side like the new one.

Changing balls once an innings, substituting fielders every 5 minutes, swapping bails around to break concentration, trying to get rules changed and day extended when it's a draw due to rain - same old England; always cheating and always whinging :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F**king hate when they slip in wicket replays mid over.
Scared the shit out of me just now. Thought the Warner replay was Marnus or Smith getting out

Why is that bad?
Because after this the will forget about it, Ive never heard them cover the W league ever

The fake faux interest is annoying as hell

Thoughts on Broad review?

LBWs are always speculative by the bowling side but are made by a team decision.

Batsmen who instantly review when hit on the back pad in front of middle or smashed the cover off it and been caught behind are selfish.

But it’s not like it’s a one off, Watto has been a running gag for years on doing the same thing, yet saying anything against Khawaja burning reviews gets condemnation? He’s reviewed his last 4 dismissals and all have been lost reviews. Only ones he hasn’t reviewed were when he holed out or had his stumps uprooted…

The number of Ashes Nasser and Atherton both won:

124950967-a-hand-sign-meaning-round-hole-zero-on-white-background.jpg

lol

Remove this Banner Ad

5th Ashes Test England v Australia July 27-31 1930hrs @ The Oval

Back