5th Ashes Test England v Australia July 27-31 1930hrs @ The Oval

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Because after this the will forget about it, Ive never heard them cover the W league ever

The fake faux interest is annoying as hell
Just don't watch, it's easy for a simpleton like yourself.

"4.5 Ball lost or becoming unfit for play

If, during play, the ball cannot be found or recovered or the umpires agree that it has become unfit for play through normal use, the umpires shall replace it with a ball which has had wear comparable with that which the previous ball had received before the need for its replacement. When the ball is replaced, the umpire shall inform the batters and the fielding captain."

LBWs are always speculative by the bowling side but are made by a team decision.

Batsmen who instantly review when hit on the back pad in front of middle or smashed the cover off it and been caught behind are selfish.

But it’s not like it’s a one off, Watto has been a running gag for years on doing the same thing, yet saying anything against Khawaja burning reviews gets condemnation? He’s reviewed his last 4 dismissals and all have been lost reviews. Only ones he hasn’t reviewed were when he holed out or had his stumps uprooted…
Ok so it's different because England.

Thanks eddie

Because after this the will forget about it, Ive never heard them cover the W league ever

The fake faux interest is annoying as hell
I swear all you do is complain in every single thread

The number of Ashes Nasser and Atherton both won:

124950967-a-hand-sign-meaning-round-hole-zero-on-white-background.jpg

lol
Rightly so. 2 duds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole ball change tactic is one of many examples why England preaching about the Spirit of Cricket is the funniest thing.

They are the ultimate hypocrites and either they know it and don't care, or they are just too stupid to see it.

Either way, I'm not interested in listening to English lectures about the Spirit of Cricket.

Biggest hypocritical flog of a team I can remember.

Cannot wait for them to go to India and get embarrassed by Jadeja and Ashwin, and listen to their bullshit excuses and tell us the results don't matter anyway.

Yes, just a coincidence one didn't move for hours and this one is going sideways

I'm not sure I recall the same complaints when Australia got a ball change at Headingley and saw a massive increase in swing...

A ball that is out of shape/almost out of shape will swing less than a perfect sphere.

The whole ball change tactic is one of many examples why England preaching about the Spirit of Cricket is the funniest thing.

They are the ultimate hypocrites and either they know it and don't care, or they are just too stupid to see it.

Either way, I'm not interested in listening to English lectures about the Spirit of Cricket.
Just look at their history and it's pretty easy to see how they can carry on that way. It's a sense of entitlement that they should be able to do as they please, take what they want, and everybody else should bow down to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

5th Ashes Test England v Australia July 27-31 1930hrs @ The Oval

Back