Player Watch #7: Liam Baker - Requested trade to West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon we can still make this Baker trade happen even if Baker says no to a move to Freo

I really want Essendon's pick 9.

We speak to Essendon and ask them if we were to get picks 24 & 26 would they consider trading us pick 9 for them? yes I know a F1st is probably better for them from another team but I'm only going by what Matt Rosa said yesterday they really want an extra pick for this year but realise the limited hand they have.

If they say yes, we go to Matty Clark and say do you still want Baker? Give us pick 26 & your F2 (Eagles fans will rejoice and think they bent us over)

We then go to Essendon and get pick 9 (Eagles fans cry)

Richmond end up with picks 1,9 & 20
Eagles get Baker and still have their pick 3
Essendon get picks 24 & 26 added to their current pick 31 to give them enough points for Kako bid and points left to draft someone.

Reckon we can still make this Baker trade happen even if Baker says no to a move to Freo

We speak to Essendon and ask them if we were to get picks 24 & 26 would they consider trading us pick 9 for them? yes I know a F1st is probably better for them from another team but I'm only going by what Matt Rosa said yesterday they really want an extra pick for this year but realise the limited hand they have.

If they say yes, we go to Matty Clark and say do you still want Baker? Give us pick 26 & your F2 (Eagles fans will rejoice and think they bent us over)

Essendon get picks 24 & 26 added to their current pick 31 to give them enough points for Kako bid and points left to draft someone.
In no world would Essendon trade 9 for 24 and 26

They’ll comfortably get much, much better offers then that

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #7: Liam Baker - Requested trade to West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back