Player Watch #7: Liam Baker - Requested trade to West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was gone months ago. Not sure why that club offered him the captaincy and revised offer if true I have doubts his back half of the year was ordinary.
Was gone the moment the contract for his new house was signed

Bidding War with the WA clubs ?

Should be go hard for WCE Pick #3 as they might prefer more picks down the order ?

Should we deal with Dockers in a package deal for their 3 first rounders and next year first round and give them Baker, Bolton and a combination of our second and third round picks ?

Getting picks for these guys leaving is a win win. They were all great players and served us well but now we need to rebuild and they are giving us value in trades and deals that we will benefit from in the long term. I see an opportunity to be had here before the Tassie team pillages future drafts …

Was gone months ago. Not sure why that club offered him the captaincy and revised offer if true I have doubts his back half of the year was ordinary. We we're told here that he would sign last 2 weeks of season was never happening.
I would of spewed up if he was offered the captain gig..
Just happy the decision is now made and we can all move on.- Baker is replaceable
onwards and upwards tiges!!

Baker and 10 to WCE for pick 3, values Baker at pick 23.

Baker and 14 to WCE for pick 3, values Baker at pick 16

Should that be the other way around?

How can a pick 4 picks later make Baker's valie 7 picks higher? :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #7: Liam Baker - Requested trade to West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back