Player Watch #7: Liam Baker - Requested trade to West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

RJK makes a Post

NYRB likes the post

These guys need a room with contraception
I had my own Bart Simpson moment a couple of decades back when I found myself doing a bit of security work for a large conference centre.

I faked a post-it note request from a client supposedly looking for his mate Con, and handed it to the young lady receptionist to do the call out on the centre's PA system.

"Could we have Con to Reception. We need Con to Reception, please"

I had a lot of idle thinking time on my hands in that job.

Baker wont be part of any welcome ceremony unless its a Tigers premiership reunion.

Watch it and tell me what you think:

When he jumping on stage with Baker up on at with a grin on his face, it was like he knew they were going to get traded out of Richmond.

none of ya ****ing business...

Mods.. I don't want oppo posters trolling our worst era eva

I had my own Bart Simpson moment a couple of decades back when I found myself doing a bit of security work for a large conference centre.

I faked a post-it note request from a client supposedly looking for his mate Con, and handed it to the young lady receptionist to do the call out on the centre's PA system.

"Could we have Con to Reception. We need Con to Reception, please"

I had a lot of idle thinking time on my hands in that job.

At this stage I just want the best possible return for all the Western Australian deserters mainly for the melts on twitter from the WA fans.

geez he was wasted wasn't he.

Can't believe there was no one at the club or in his private life that said "it's all a bit awkward mate but make sure you thank the fans, the club and say you've enjoyed the ride." I agree the club should have thanked the departing players properly too. The culture looks really bad right now imo and I hope toce has "leadership" underlined, circled, italicised and bolded in his notes.

Can't believe there was no one at the club or in his private life that said "it's all a bit awkward mate but make sure you thank the fans, the club and say you've enjoyed the ride." I agree the club should have thanked the departing players properly too. The culture looks really bad right now imo and I hope toce has "leadership" underlined, circled, italicised and bolded in his notes.
No one here has realised that some (all) of the deals haven't been finalised. Bolton's speech was the perfect example, he was instructed not to say anything about leaving as the deal could easily fall over. What would we all be saying if it did and he remained at the club? It's quite a possibility, maybe the same with Rioli, Baker's deal hasn't been done yet. I'm sure that there'll be heartfelt thanks and speeches within the 4 walls and they may have been done already.

No one here has realised that some (all) of the deals haven't been finalised. Bolton's speech was the perfect example, he was instructed not to say anything about leaving as the deal could easily fall over. What would we all be saying if it did and he remained at the club? It's quite a possibility, maybe the same with Rioli, Baker's deal hasn't been done yet. I'm sure that there'll be heartfelt thanks and speeches within the 4 walls and they may have been done already.
Possibly but why say "watching from afar" then? Baker in particular is definitely going.

Or just say I’m not sure what the future holds but I love the club and I’ve loved my time here

Don’t need to be an astrophysicist to get those words out

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #7: Liam Baker - Requested trade to West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back